ADVERTISEMENT

I think we have a great chance at Xavier Foster & DJ Carton; but what if we strike out on 1 or both?

I am impressed with your ability to stay humble with the rest of us lesser beings around.

I’m not privy to the super secret elite recruiting information that a select few here apparently are. So I can’t be anything but humble.

As far as blackngoldbleeder’s particular pathology...I feel bad for him but ultimately, he has to take the responsibility to get better.

You’re obsession with me is undignified. I’m embarrassed for you.

Try harder.

Obsession? Hardly. Undignified? If anyone would know about that it's you. Embarrassed? Right. You should be so proud.

As I said before, you're the idiot who ran his mouth about Carton going to Iowa and is now hellbent on attacking any Iowa fan who has a nuanced opinion to yours about Fran or the Iowa program. Lol. Whatever blows your skirt up, man.

I find your level of hypocrisy, butthurt, and idiocy amusing. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work. Beyond that, I couldn't care less.

Obsession? Hardly. Undignified? If anyone would know about that it's you. Embarrassed? Right. You should be so proud.

As I said before, you're the idiot who ran his mouth about Carton going to Iowa and is now hellbent on attacking any Iowa fan who has a nuanced opinion to yours about Fran or the Iowa program. Lol. Whatever blows your skirt up, man.

I find your level of hypocrisy, butthurt, and idiocy amusing. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work. Beyond that, I couldn't care less.

Get it together, dude. I’m not attacking anyone who didn’t attack me first.

Again, quit while you’re behind and try to learn a little something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT