ADVERTISEMENT

If someone is voting for Trump in 2024

-If you bring up Jan 6th they will bring up he told his followers to go to the Capitol peacefully (which is a fact he did say that)
I just don't get how anyone can't see that was just a CYA comment. And why is that the ONE comment people latch on to?

Not sure how folks forget these notable quotes from Jan 6th:
  1. At the "Save America" rally:
    • "We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved."
    • "We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."
    • "So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue... and we're going to the Capitol."
  2. In a video posted to social media later in the day:
    • "I know your pain, I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it."
    • "But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order."
    • "So go home. We love you, you’re very special."
He got everyone all riled up, then said, Oops...just kidding go home. And we're not talking about some infomercial personality, we're talking about the dadgum President of the United States.

Why would how someone votes, remove their freedoms of speech, opinion, or expression?

No, Man. No.

no man GIF
By right, of course I mean with respect to integrity, not something legalistic.

I just don't get how anyone can't see that was just a CYA comment. And why is that the ONE comment people latch on to?

Not sure how folks forget these notable quotes from Jan 6th:
  1. At the "Save America" rally:
    • "We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved."
    • "We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore."
    • "So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue... and we're going to the Capitol."
  2. In a video posted to social media later in the day:
    • "I know your pain, I know your hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election, and everyone knows it."
    • "But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order."
    • "So go home. We love you, you’re very special."
He got everyone all riled up, then said, Oops...just kidding go home. And we're not talking about some infomercial personality, we're talking about the dadgum President of the United States.
Oswald

To me it's like saying you're a "patriot" or "deep state"
Well, I'm one of these two :cool: :

• Patriot: A patriot is someone who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors. Patriots are often characterized by their love for their country, loyalty to its values and traditions, and a willingness to serve and sacrifice for its well-being.
  • Deep State: The term refers to a supposed secret network of individuals within government agencies, military, intelligence, or other institutions that operate to influence government policy or decision-making, often to serve their own interests or agenda, which may run counter to the elected government or the national interest as perceived by the broader public. The concept is often used in conspiracy theories and is controversial, with some viewing it as a legitimate concern for democracy and others seeing it as a baseless or exaggerated notion.

Reactions: TennNole17
This attempt at a “sentence” is one of many examples of why you aren’t taken seriously.

Since you love to opine about others’ intelligence, perhaps you should try coming across as more literate than a fourth grader.
This may surprise you, but I could care less what you think. You have proven you have the intellectual curiosity of a hamster.

This may surprise you, but I could care less what you think. You have proven you have the intellectual curiosity of a hamster.
How much less could you care?

And yet you continue to respond in this thread. Seems logical.

This may surprise you, but I would be worried if I made sense to you.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It's still winning messaging imo
That Biden ****ed up the border? Sure.

That’s about the only advantage I see Trump has, though. Everything else being discussed wouldn’t have been any better under Trump—namely inflation.

I will say if Trump had been in office and had refused to finance wars in Ukraine and Israel that would have added even more big wins in his column IMO.

That Biden ****ed up the border? Sure.

That’s about the only advantage I see Trump has, though. Everything else being discussed wouldn’t have been any better under Trump—namely inflation.

I will say if Trump had been in office and had refused to finance wars in Ukraine and Israel that would have added even more big wins in his column IMO.
If Trump wins I see the money for ukraine evaporating and that conflict winding down. Israel/Palestine not so much but I doubt we'd be funding both sides of the conflict anymore at least. Of course the border disaster is going to be one of his strongest talking points. While I do hold Trump accountable for some of the inflation we've seen biden and his team made it so much worse, and were too stupid to even recognize the problem until it couldn't be swept under a rug anymore. Remember the lie that inflation was simply transitory?

If Trump wins I see the money for ukraine evaporating and that conflict winding down. Israel/Palestine not so much but I doubt we'd be funding both sides of the conflict anymore at least. Of course the border disaster is going to be one of his strongest talking points. While I do hold Trump accountable for some of the inflation we've seen biden and his team made it so much worse, and we're too stupid to even recognize the problem until it couldn't be swept under a rug anymore. Remember the lie that inflation was simply transitory?
I hope so.

Trump better be unwavering in his support of Israel at least.

Reactions: abby97 and Scruddy
If Trump wins I see the money for ukraine evaporating and that conflict winding down. Israel/Palestine not so much but I doubt we'd be funding both sides of the conflict anymore at least. Of course the border disaster is going to be one of his strongest talking points. While I do hold Trump accountable for some of the inflation we've seen biden and his team made it so much worse, and were too stupid to even recognize the problem until it couldn't be swept under a rug anymore. Remember the lie that inflation was simply transitory?
Student loan forgiveness

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT