ADVERTISEMENT

If you could pick two HROTers for the Presidential Ticket, who would they be?

alaskanseminole

HB Legend
Oct 20, 2002
If you could pick two HROTers to replace Biden/Harris for the 2024 Presidential Ticket, who would they be?

Write%20in%20-%20English%202.jpg

A quick background check probably eliminates about 90% of the board.

Having said that...I'd want a balanced ticket.

I'd go with @Moral and @TJ8869 with the caveat they have to fight club any time they differ on policy....and it has to be televised.
My conviction for my role in a string of high-profile jewel heists in the mid 90s probably disqualifies me.

Care to inform me of what we’re talking about here?
Before you there was a poster named IAFB&BB4Life, very similar to your name, and he was the biggest chode in the world. Think Ryan but like 10x dumber, but would brag about really dumb shit like how many steaks he's eaten and how many patents he claimed to have.

He would take a paddling every single day. One day he said Kirksey should never be allowed back in the football building nor ever be an honorary captain because he kneeled during the anthem.

Edit: The best time of the year was when he would make a bet that if Nebraska lost he would leave the board for a month. He would just come back with another handle, but still, it was funny considering Iowa beat Nebraska like 7 times in a row.

You pair myself with another moderate, such as clarinda or Jimmy or rocky and we actually get shit done.

weed, every state legal and a portion of the taxes go directly to schools.

Violent crimes with weapons.... death penalty.

Large scale asylums for mental health, and actually doing it.

Huge push for legal citizenship and removal of any bad actors.

Don't care who you marry.

A tax code a average high schooler can understand and not one a PhD in accounting can **** over.

I will make us start taking out that deficit, even if it means, a little more tax on the weed to directly go to that.

No more wars. Any foreign leader has a problem I'll catch them in a fair one on one and we will handle that shit.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You pair myself with another moderate, such as clarinda or Jimmy or rocky and we actually get shit done.

weed, every state legal and a portion of the taxes go directly to schools.

Violent crimes with weapons.... death penalty.

Large scale asylums for mental health, and actually doing it.

Huge push for legal citizenship and removal of any bad actors.

Don't care who you marry.

A tax code a average high schooler can understand and not one a PhD in accounting can **** over.

I will make us start taking out that deficit, even if it means, a little more tax on the weed to directly go to that.

No more wars. Any foreign leader has a problem I'll catch them in a fair one on one and we will handle that shit.
weed, every state legal and a portion of the taxes go directly to schools. 👍

Violent crimes with weapons.... death penalty. 👎

Large scale asylums for mental health, and actually doing it. 👍(can't be like days of old, though)

Huge push for legal citizenship and removal of any bad actors. 👍

Don't care who you marry. 👍

A tax code a average high schooler can understand and not one a PhD in accounting can **** over. 👍👍👍

I will make us start taking out that deficit, even if it means, a little more tax on the weed to directly go to that. 👍

No more wars. Any foreign leader has a problem I'll catch them in a fair one on one and we will handle that shit. 🤣

weed, every state legal and a portion of the taxes go directly to schools. 👍

Violent crimes with weapons.... death penalty. 👎

Large scale asylums for mental health, and actually doing it. 👍(can't be like days of old, though)

Huge push for legal citizenship and removal of any bad actors. 👍

Don't care who you marry. 👍

A tax code a average high schooler can understand and not one a PhD in accounting can **** over. 👍👍👍

I will make us start taking out that deficit, even if it means, a little more tax on the weed to directly go to that. 👍

No more wars. Any foreign leader has a problem I'll catch them in a fair one on one and we will handle that shit. 🤣
Like I said, find me any pair that can offer a better ticket.

As soon as you boys get past the "he votes republican" you would realize I'm not so bad.

Reactions: CaboKP
That could be, but he isn't ever rude and seems to play nice with others. I guess he seems more anti-Trump than liberal to me.
And that's just it, I don't always agree with @Hawki97 or @Moral , but they're both adults who I'd likely find more in common with than not. And I like them. ;)

We're too divided by politics. My mechanic is a "shirt off your back" type of guy and well respected in the Jeep community. I think his political choice of supporting Trump is sad, but it doesn't kill the relationship. There are those on here, though, who wouldn't step foot in his shop over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT