ADVERTISEMENT

*****Illinois vs Iowa Game Thread*****

I'm so ready to never see Patrick play another minute in an Iowa uniform. This game is about to be over and we aren't halfway through the first half
Not sure why Patrick is taking the heat right now, the 5 starters looked liked they forgot how to play basketball

Girls are good enough to overcome an off shooting night…

Boys aren’t. They better heat up quick and get this to single digits by halftime

Good lord Patrick is bad. Actually they are all bad tonite. Feels like the game is over already.

Reactions: KcTo
To only have 4 points at this point, that's not even "clown show" bad, that PATHETIC!!!

Typical Illinois team. Full of grad students, transfers, and players in legal trouble. Underwood always looks cranky. Just a real fun program, Not!

Reactions: amahawk and Moral
Always a chance somebody knees Shannon in the groin and turns the game around.

Everybody bricking, so can't blame anyone for not making shots. PMAC and Krikke matadors on defense, that
never changes.

I can't remember a time in the last 20 years the committee has thrown a bone Iowa's way. What makes you think they will give Iowa the benefit of the doubt this year? What has Iowa even done to deserve it?

Glad Fran keeping his timeouts in his pocket. Good thing he hasn’t used one being down 21-4 heading into 2nd tv timeout.

Reactions: amahawk
Shooting 7% from the floor won’t win many games. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a shit show in my life. No wait…….I know for sure I’ve never seen such a shit show.

This is the worst D I've seen from a team that excels at bad D. Pretty impressive.
AP1GczPP8e8H7qkNgOfkW3ZZlmomyUJeWbDsXyY7DgAGsIm3oIILjejjhtk-rXK0e4e0SjFM6RdSyDI9JL5nggaC9IjgFzqhY0qNy2V471WqstZvTTTaYMeThXvNnR_RoC8UNhvGxXuGOwCyK-MfaqgrAn3OBqBf5LsYBOEGAOT40eskdAzp89FvuqKTJ5K9jd-qcIPENzVjdz_yLoT_kWq8THUKaVXj-Hx63wNUKjOA2MiP0eNHP_dJnrsxiKEtUv2E7XLqRxuLKMKoKO3wgyy5XJb8NtgCu39QphE3tAzHQqnzk4Gq5yKfp_eh6UT9b43o9Vu_rxDNLpgl1waXqX4FWjAqp2Ugjs63c4Fne0a5vmhv2S6Ux4yEHcKiM56PaQ6pqWjJbVe5qfCeZcfrV_jLFTVl1czsWxKAxbKBtpKqKNOAlt1x1EB7ro-8-J076vRDAsahHNMCAsw7bSYHaBiorsSlBLHb1W6vMbp71nHDM3TVNCdPKwB0ctuKLFE_3lV2bbx7n6ng1r2CrZw67Rbmmfjjd9pwq270Zm52cFxV4FKZP9uPNYX0gCCWkB4xgmIkBm3AZ5X5lI7q9eMVEDesGNXfewWl-9MhvyfK4FKWevDO8kIzIKB5aCQHYTkLpFyoV-zyildv9Qi7Eji5D-ZwNqItzhT2N4r6yLohfL2VHxLEBpvEbIcKvt5rthIUaFOEL6NhOG24pxsAwLzVC_lUvXlHKf9LKiUK6fpz98hmZqaLzqzwo0Bp4BCN4qEhb-UNkEsDu6zI4yv10Yj-Y9vAqekGddEQVI-CnhyDcJNA0sfzXCOaG7wFPOwWdYVI24ysqw5u_nPHEcVKavWqGE17ifFKj9EDTzgxXrfRVWKE3-OvmoItgeRsnmgUcnKg29VQq1Yjz29IYT8tkG8BIBQIYEhz=w714-h1012-s-no-gm

At this point in the boat racing on senior night just fight as hard as you can because Illinois seems like they aren’t gonna let off the gas

Too many things against Iowa today, hawks not comfortable playing in front of a sold out home crowd, Illinois the better team, senior night, 8 days off since last game, pressure of winning the game to make the NCAA tournament. Oh well, still 30 minutes left.

I'm about out.

This isn't even amusing to watch them get "prison raped" beat like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT