ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State just reloaded..

It sucked. But I mean it's just sports. I'm over it. Way more important things in my life. Also the kid that reclassified for you guys will be a damn good player in a year or 2.
You must have made progress on the way more important things in life to rejoin the discussion here. Because an insignificant historically bad basketball season shouldn’t have caused an absence.

You shouldn't go to that site. I never do. I would rather JCL had stayed.
Why shouldn’t anyone ever go to cryclown fanatic? They are the “Country Club site” for clown fans.

When anyone wants to know what clown fans think or what the isu “culture” is all about, cryclown fanatic is the definitive source.

He was good enough to start the last two games for Prohm his freshman year. Originally signed with South Dakota State, went to ISU instead, transferred to UNLV and now back to ISU. Averaged 9 ppg last year. Very athletic kid, starred in several sports in high school, quarterback in football, state high jump champion, was Kansas male athlete of the year. I was disappointed when he transferred out, glad to see him back. He's no Morris or Halliburton, but a solid player.

It's sad, but true. You've sunk so low that a recruit like this (averaged 33+ minutes/game, 9 ppg shooting under 40%, 2 assists/game at a mid-major) is a "solid player". And in those last 2 games he started for Prohm? He averaged 38.5 minutes, 7 ppg, and ZERO assists.
LOL🤣

It's sad, but true. You've sunk so low that a recruit like this (averaged 33+ minutes/game, 9 ppg shooting under 40%, 2 assists/game at a mid-major) is a "solid player". And in those last 2 games he started for Prohm? He averaged 38.5 minutes, 7 ppg, and ZERO assists.
LOL🤣
I LOL because you used the word "spin" to characterize my post. You wrote that Grill wasn't good enough to play for Prohm, so I pointed out that he not only played as a true freshman, but started the last two games. You said that taking him as a transfer was an act of desperation, so I pointed out reasons to believe this is not the case.

I never suggested the guy is a savior or even a particularly notable recruit. I even made a point of saying he was not. As for whether he is a solid player, I guess the definition of "solid" is open to question. I thinking playing over 33 minutes a game indicates the coach thinks he is.

My post hardly was an attempt at spinning anything. It was simply a correction of one thing you said and additional information to shed light on another.

I LOL because you used the word "spin" to characterize my post. You wrote that Grill wasn't good enough to play for Prohm, so I pointed out that he not only played as a true freshman, but started the last two games. You said that taking him as a transfer was an act of desperation, so I pointed out reasons to believe this is not the case.

I never suggested the guy is a savior or even a particularly notable recruit. I even made a point of saying he was not. As for whether he is a solid player, I guess the definition of "solid" is open to question. I thinking playing over 33 minutes a game indicates the coach thinks he is.

My post hardly was an attempt at spinning anything. It was simply a correction of one thing you said and additional information to shed light on another.
Spin again.

Reactions: WadeWilson

What is amazing is the hypocrisy of clown fans. For thousands of posts on cryclown fanatic CyTwins and his minions have posted how much Connor sucks even though he was top 5 in the country in assist to turnover ratio.

Now the clowns who said Grill wasn’t a Big 12 caliber level player has returned they call him “solid”.

But I get it we can’t reference cryclown fanatic for how clown fans think or behave “It’s not fair”.

Point and laugh.

Reactions: WadeWilson
I will make it easy. Twins is the biggest racist on any board. According to his parameters, lying about a HS AS is racist. He has called Arland Bruce (an AA) a liar 34 times. Arland responded directly to Twins, the Ankeny coaches said he is lying, and Twins’ support is a Hawk troll who was making fun of Twins for his “sources.” Trust me Twins, people know of your lying racist posts including the DB coach at Ankeny who played at ISU and talked to the ISU coaching staff. You lied and in doing so are racist. You are a sick human.

Looking at numbers definitely not an upgrade over Bolton and Coleman-lands. Both guys coming in avg 9 pts playing 30+ min and poor shooting % on below avg teams last year. No way both avg same amount of minutes next year. If so that’s not good for the clones.

I should be clear. What is amazing to me is Twins says lying about high school kids is banable. Lying about AA high school kids is “sickening” and “disgusting” and “racist.” Since October of 2020 (while previously calling Bruce a stud and and must get) he has lied about an AA high school player 31 times. 31 times he called a black player a liar. When said player, his Mom and.the Ankeny staff said Twins is lying. JFC his source is a “Hawk Troll” who was mocking him on his BS “sources.” Twins is a racist according to him own standards. Get off boards Twins. You are lying about black kids for your agenda. Sickening.

I competed or coached at probably 100 debate tournaments and the Clowns had the ugliest and cheapest trophies.

Felt compelled to add my off topic addition to this elevated discourse. Lincoln and Douglass are rolling in their graves.
Got done with kid volleyball (maybe Twins watch you own kids just sick). The fact is Twins said again today a black high school player lied. You miserable lying person. Does anybody on CF not realize Twins only goes after black kids going to Iowa? In over 50 years this CyTwins is the biggest racist I have ever seen. What a horrible human.

I will make it easy. Twins is the biggest racist on any board. According to his parameters, lying about a HS AS is racist. He has called Arland Bruce (an AA) a liar 34 times. Arland responded directly to Twins, the Ankeny coaches said he is lying, and Twins’ support is a Hawk troll who was making fun of Twins for his “sources.” Trust me Twins, people know of your lying racist posts including the DB coach at Ankeny who played at ISU and talked to the ISU coaching staff. You lied and in doing so are racist. You are a sick human.

What the hell are you talking about bro?

Back to the topic....

I dont think any rational ISU fan thinks Grill, Jones, Kalscheur, or Kunc will turn the program around - but its a start. They needed players, and at this I trust TJ is getting players that fit into his system.

The best news was that Tyrese Hunter is coming. No one can question how important that is.

Time will tell.

Back to the topic....

I dont think any rational ISU fan thinks Grill, Jones, Kalscheur, or Kunc will turn the program around - but its a start. They needed players, and at this I trust TJ is getting players that fit into his system.

The best news was that Tyrese Hunter is coming. No one can question how important that is.

Time will tell.

I can’t wait to see this system that depends on putting sub 40% shooters all 5 spots. Must be planning to depend on getting a lot of offensive boards.

Reactions: HerkyFan
You must have made progress on the way more important things in life to rejoin the discussion here. Because an insignificant historically bad basketball season shouldn’t have caused an absence.
Well my wife didn't die. So yeah we made progress. ****ing dick.

Back to the topic....

Time will tell.

With only 2 rides left open, ISU needs a miracle to field a team that will even get close to a handful of conference wins next season.

Got done with kid volleyball (maybe Twins watch you own kids just sick). The fact is Twins said again today a black high school player lied. You miserable lying person. Does anybody on CF not realize Twins only goes after black kids going to Iowa? In over 50 years this CyTwins is the biggest racist I have ever seen. What a horrible human.

Buddy, whoever it is you are talking about is getting a lot of free rent between your ears. If the guy is as bad as you say you aren't going to fix him or change his mind. If the guy attacks our AA recruits or players then he can **** on off and we forget him.

You want to pick 2 games or go by a year when CMac wasn't injured?
Than why the hell was he playing? I said all year we wouldn't make sweet 16 with Connor playing. He isn't any good and caused us to play 4 on 5 all year. He wouldn't sniff the court on any other Big Ten team. You dolts keep sticking up for Fran playing the worst player in the conference. Some posters want a slashing scorer. Newsflash that type of player won't work if Connor is on the floor letting defenses pack the lane. Really smart playing a poor player so many minutes while injured.

To summarize... ISU loses their three best? players, hires a HC who was sub 500, and fans think they have improved?
Given that... this year's 2-22 record might be better than next year's record.

Well my wife didn't die. So yeah we made progress. ****ing dick.
Glad that your wife didn’t die. I hope it wasn’t a significant concern during the season. You were conspicuous with your absence during the season. Glad that things have turned for the better and you could rejoin the board. As far as the name calling goes I will leave that for you

Than why the hell was he playing? I said all year we wouldn't make sweet 16 with Connor playing. He isn't any good and caused us to play 4 on 5 all year. He wouldn't sniff the court on any other Big Ten team. You dolts keep sticking up for Fran playing the worst player in the conference. Some posters want a slashing scorer. Newsflash that type of player won't work if Connor is on the floor letting defenses pack the lane. Really smart playing a poor player so many minutes while injured.
You are using this thread to bash CMac? GTFOOH!

@Hayes_30 did that? No way. He just told us it is just sports and he's over it and has way more important things in his life.
That have gotten better now that the basketball season has ended and we can go back to the ‘iSU 2-12 is better than Iowa mindset.
it is as predictable as the swallows returning to Capistrano, Nebraska winning the off season and the sun rising in the east

That have gotten better now that the basketball season has ended and we can go back to the ‘iSU 2-12 is better than Iowa mindset.
it is as predictable as the swallows returning to Capistrano, Nebraska winning the off season and the sun rising in the east
Wait a minute....the sun rises WHERE????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT