ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State PBP

In the history of Hawkeye Report, the only dude who actually posted pics of his wife was that guy 15-20 years ago with the mail order bride whom he made pose for risque photos for forum cred.
Ballpark estimate of average mail order bridal age is 20-25.
That puts her into that 35-45 age range. Now we're talking about a milf type situation here.

That changes the game.

Pics are mandatory at this point.

Not sure. I believe he lived in Florida. It was the football forums and every week he'd have her posing in a different bikini wearing a Hawkeye football helmet or something along those lines. Whoever Iowa's opponent was, he'd somehow incorporate their mascot in the photo. I think she might have been from the Philippines.
he didnt post the pics of his wife. He posted a pic with a link from a share site, not realizing that it gave everyone access to the site. The risque photos of his wife were on the share. lol.

he didnt post the pics of his wife. He posted a pic with a link from a share site, not realizing that it gave everyone access to the site. The risque photos of his wife were on the share. lol.

That was the chubby girl in the helmet and the see-through lingerie.

I believe they are talking about somebody else.

This year's beatdown is even more satisfying than others because the reaction from Clone fans is so far over the top that's it's not even rational. Discussing everything BUT on the mat results. Iowa living rent free.

I think ISU fans, the few that support wrestling, are just frustrated with Dresser's lack of success vs meaningful opponents.

Like ToE. :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
This is what corporate America was talking about: "The power of vulnerability | Brené Brown" on YouTube
Well I appreciate your efforts to help me understand and I get what she is saying. My point still stands though. I am a dinosaur because I would not look for the quality of being vulnerable in a candidate for promotion. I guess all things being equal, the person who was honest and kind hearted and compassionate would have an edge. Are those synonyms for vulnerable?

Well I appreciate your efforts to help me understand and I get what she is saying. My point still stands though. I am a dinosaur because I would not look for the quality of being vulnerable in a candidate for promotion. I guess all things being equal, the person who was honest and kind hearted and compassionate would have an edge. Are those synonyms for vulnerable?
These are the times..........until they aren't. You probably don't have the time to wait it out unfortunately.

Well I appreciate your efforts to help me understand and I get what she is saying. My point still stands though. I am a dinosaur because I would not look for the quality of being vulnerable in a candidate for promotion. I guess all things being equal, the person who was honest and kind-hearted and compassionate would have an edge. Are those synonyms for vulnerable?
Not from where I sit. Honesty, kindness, and compassion for anyone is positive, but being vulnerable to everyone is not. I think that honesty, kindness, and compassion make us less vulnerable in the long run, not more so.

For the record, we are all "vulnerable" to our wives, kids, and family. We can allow ourselves to be vulnerable to the people that we love, because we know that they won't take advantage of us.

To bring this all back, I don't think that we should be vulnerable to the Clones, but we should have the kindness to run up the score in the first period, and then put them away with a pin or a tech-fall to end their misery and embarrassment. ;)

Last edited:
This year's beatdown is even more satisfying than others because the reaction from Clone fans is so far over the top that's it's not even rational. Discussing everything BUT on the mat results. Iowa living rent free.

I think ISU fans, the few that support wrestling, are just frustrated with Dresser's lack of success vs meaningful opponents.

Like ToE. :D :D :D :D

They've been dragging the Marinellis for buying a house. Sunday really f*cked with several of them.

You don’t really need a researcher for a word.

I too can read a dictionary.

Alas, researchers seem to love developing taxonomies upon which to construct and express their work. And corporate management doesn't seem to hesitate adopting the darling buzzword du jour, especially when it's touted in the Harvard Business Review. (Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that.)

Is it about the word's dictionary meaning or understanding the meaning behind the annotation made by the interviewer? I thought it was the latter.

Last edited:
I too can read a dictionary.

Alas, researchers seem to love developing taxonomies upon which to construct and express their work. And corporate management doesn't seem to hesitate adopting the darling buzzword du jour, especially when it's touted in the Harvard Business Review. (Not that there's anything inherently wrong with that.)

Is it about the word's dictionary meaning or understanding the meaning behind the annotation made by the interviewer? I thought it was the later.
I agree, especially on the "adopting the darling buzzword du jour." Edgy, lol. But if it helps the necessary concepts to penetrate the psyche, then more power to it.

And context is huge. Depending on the usage, vulnerability can be devastating for a company or liberating.

I should know this, but where are we competing next weekend?
Trackwrestling says the UNI Open, but I assume that isn't for the Varsity lineup.

Reactions: wasdt21
So now you determine who is an aa over the ncaa? B/c he is listed as an aa just sayin’.
I clearly stated "I" don't consider an 11 seed at the 2020 NCAAs an AA. Nowhere did I claim an 11 seed is not recognized as an AA. You see, the term or phrasing of, "I don't consider..." means it is just my personal opinion and not a proclamation of who is actually an AA and who is not. But, you already knew that (At least I hope so).

He has aa title through ncaa weather you like it or not!!!
No he doesn't' have AA title through the NCAA. He has 2nd Team AA designation... which means he wasn't a top 8 seed, but was recognized on paper, as projected to make it to the round of 16.
And, who said I liked or disliked his AA status? Personally, why would I dislike it? I don't dislike it. I only said I don't consider 11 seeds as AA status. That goes for all 11 seeds and lower. If top 8 in 2020 seedings, then yes, because that is the best we were able to have.
Relax, the board is for discussion and opinions.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT