ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Eastern Illinois game thread*****

Get in my belly!!!
636545884185932199-dsueloy005.jpg

Sandfort
2/9 from 3. Really lighting the world on fire

I root hard for Sandfort...but at the end of the day, you gotta put the ball through the hoop. I don't think Iowa has the talent in front court to be a sweet16 team even after Kris gets healthy.

Get some brothas on the team who can defend. 😉
It is what it is... anyone half realistic knew this roster wasn't going to compete consistently enough especially with KM and cmac out. I love cmac, but when he's one of your best players it doesn't bode well for a long big 10 season

There will be games when this team shoots lights out (iowa state) and it hides some of the weaknesses. But when there are no replacements for FR...and can't rely on PS or Ulis...you are left with 5 guys and it's not enough on these bad shooting/defensive days

I root hard for Sandfort...but at the end of the day, you gotta put the ball through the hoop. I don't think has the talent in front court to be a sweet16 team even after Kris gets healthy.
This team will be lucky to win 9 games in the conference.

Was at work + don’t have a BTN+ subscription so fortunately didn’t have to suffer through watching that and am not as upset as I would have been if I did. Going to be a potentially critical loss come tournament time though... like Quad 4 loss. This is a game that Perkins and Patrick should have dominated and both sucked. The entire defense sucks for giving up 90 points on only six 3 pointers

Only hope is Cmac and Murray healthy and we play well in the BIG this loss could be blamed on injury as pitiful as it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT