ADVERTISEMENT

iowa vs illinois who you got?

LOL!!! ILL by 20?!!!! anyone predicting that is drunk!!!! Both teams aren't that good, we can all agree on that...Iowa has the inside and Ill has the outside. If we stay within single digits at halftime, we win the second half like most games. We for some reason score 40+ points in most second half games this year and will continue that trend if we pound it down low and wear them out.

Iowa by 6
I'm a man, I admit, I was wrong.

I'm a man, I admit, I was wrong.
Clap clap, most won't own up to it. AS I said if Iowa turns it on in the second half they win. Well done Hawks! and Glad you can make a lot of Iowa fans losers by picking against you!

How can all you so called iowa fans pick against the team you root for? You're doing nothing good for our players and coaches by picking against them and bashing them. Pull your heads out of the sand and support this team. They go all out all the time so you've got something to watch. Negative nancies
Amen, a bunch of sissy's I say...hawks lose, they won't win, they lose by 20, wah they lose every year...BS

My hope is that Iowa steps up their play in the tourney, pounds the ball inside, Jordan stays hot and we get a nice win. After that, anything could happen. Looking for Cook to have a great game.
We made mistakes in this game, but the difference was we didn't let them derail us. Every time Illinois went on a run we responded. Underwood tried to mug and harass us and fouled us repeatedly (and many were not called). It didn't intimidate the Hawkeyes. We had for the first time all year, severe guard court foul trouble.But all the subs played well and held their own. The kids seemed to be having fun. If Michigan is snoozing just maybe we can pull the upset.

Reactions: Ronman
Clap clap, most won't own up to it. AS I said if Iowa turns it on in the second half they win. Well done Hawks! and Glad you can make a lot of Iowa fans losers by picking against you!

I'm an Iowa fan. I come to expect them letting me down all the time. I think we are all used to it.

I hope you bet your HOUSE on the Illini to win.

It wasn't specifically Illinois I was talking about.
I was talking about Fran's B10 tourney results of the last 8 seasons.
Someone said something like "if we beat Illinois, look out, anything can happen".
I LOLed.

I mean cmon, its Fran we're talking about here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT