ADVERTISEMENT

**Iowa vs OSU BTT Game Thread**

If the starters aren't clicking I wanna see Brock A LOT. Both halves. He brings - pick your descriptor - energy, spark, hustle, excitement, play making, and even ... wizardry 😯 OOH. His shot will come.
Knowing Fran, Harding will come in and play 10-11 good minutes in the first half, only to play two minutes in the second half. Part of the reason I'm fine with Perkins being gone next year is to give Harding the keys.

You realize he hurt his back against Northwestern near the end of the game making that pass to allow Patrick to drain the 3 to put the game on ice. No pun intended.
His body of work during the Illinois game might have been effected by a sore back. We'll know more this afternoon, if he is still off, it might be because he's still hurting. He taken a lot of punishment during the year and has always answered the bell.
Tough young man. Hope his game is on today, Iowa needs him.
If not, Brock will have to play more minutes to fill the gap.
Next man up.

Not watching the MN vs. MSU game, but is MN playing well? Up 2 at half.

MN is who we thought we'd be playing, until the Sunday sh*t. Maybe it'll all work out as it should (trying to be optimistic). But afraid that OSU is peaking right now... And we have a history of BTT fails

Not watching the MN vs. MSU game, but is MN playing well? Up 2 at half.

MN is who we thought we'd be playing, until the Sunday sh*t. Maybe it'll all work out as it should (trying to be optimistic). But afraid that OSU is peaking right now... And we have a hit of BTT fails
Seems more like MSU is chaotic.

(OT...)

Bubble teams, which obviously includes Iowa, really needs Dayton to win the A10T, or that league becomes a 2-bid conference.

#9 St. Joe's just knocked off #1 Richmond in the quarters.

What's the tournament resume for MSU, if they lose to MN? They'd be at 18-14
Everything I've seen from the bracketeers - "experts" and amateurs alike - have MSU as a 'lock'. A lower-seeded one, but a lock nonetheless.

Bracket Matrix has them as the second 10-seed, for an average from 92 brackets.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Don’t fock this up OP

Hawks win 88-77
I'll do my best, I know usually you and/or Franny have the thread up...maybe some good vibes today, time to end that feel good OSU story last several games. We 'have' to certainly show up today, one would think but wow, have we been stung so many times in this tourney and the Dance when we needed wins..let if fly today Hawks!

It's pretty revealing that a team the Hawks already beat and is below them is favored.

I guess gamblers don't have much faith in this team,

☹️
OSU has had 2 top 10 recruiting classes in a row, they have more talent. Also Iowa won by 2 at home and OSU has been hot since they fired their coach..

MSU finally pulled their heads out.

At least this year, as opposed to last year, we play a team who hasn't played a game the prior day. I think having both teams adjust to the surroundings etc, at the same time, can be slightly better - at least the 1st half.

MSU finally pulled their heads out.

At least this year, as opposed to last year, we play a team who hasn't played a game the prior day. I think having both teams adjust to the surroundings etc, at the same time, can be slightly better - at least the 1st half.
Here's hoping, but as hot & confident as OSU has been the last 2-3 weeks, not sure its gonna matter too much.

Just gotta hope that Iowa is ready to go and is making shots out of the gate.

Iowa looked like dog shit in a must win game. I expect them to look even dog shittier today in a meaningless one.
What I'm thinking/expecting is even more soul-crushing, at least in a way.

They're gonna come out and look like an actual NCAA Tourney team tonight in winning vs OSU, but then turn around and lay a second straight egg vs Illinois tomorrow night.

IE, get everyone's hopes up tonight only for it all to end in a fiery train wreck the next night.

Badgers spanking Terps so far. ...up by 18 in 1st half.
So much for the edge to team who played a game in earlier round.

Wisconsin was hotter than the sun in the first half. Ten 3ptrs made in the first 20 minutes.

up 21 at the break

****!!!

• Wow
Reactions: pink shizzle
Ohio State has looked good to end the season because they have played substandard teams.

We should be fine tonight, with the assumption we can hit some 3s. I hope the Bucks try to play up-tempo with us.

Ohio State has looked good to end the season because they have played substandard teams.

We should be fine tonight, with the assumption we can hit some 3s. I hope the Bucks try to play up-tempo with us.

While their current 4 game streak was against mediocre teams. They did beat Purdue back in 2/18. They were definitely trending the right direction to end the season.... Same as Iowa (except the Illinois finale)

It's pretty revealing that a team the Hawks already beat and is below them is favored.

I guess gamblers don't have much faith in this team,

☹️
Iowa won by 2 on their home court. They have essentially the same W/L record and I believe OSU is ahead of Iowa in the NET ranking. The point spread is pretty indicative of how the two teams match up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT