ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread******

The look on Petras’s face! Priceless! Like he’s never done that before!! 🤣🤣 or maybe that was the look because Brian actually got on him for blanking up something that should be pretty easy for a staring QB in the B1G

• Haha
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
I concur.......Petras is just not a D1 QB.......ZERO athleticism.....I mean, literally not an athlete. Add to that such inconsistent accuracy. Unfortunately, just not anyone on the roster right now that can play QB it appears.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Our QB evaluation has to be horrible if this is the best we have. KF especially does not belong near an offense save the OL.

Reactions: drew_hawk
Don't look now, but UNL is ahead of The Gophers 10-0 at the end of the first quarter.

I concur.......Petras is just not a D1 QB.......ZERO athleticism.....I mean, literally not an athlete. Add to that such inconsistent accuracy. Unfortunately, just not anyone on the roster right now that can play QB it appears.
But what if they don't call the right audibles and they get sacked or turn the ball over? Oh wait Petras does those things all the time too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT