ADVERTISEMENT

******Iowa vs Purdue Game Thread******

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
11amFS1
Purdue -3.5 O/U 40.0
Wind gusts to 45 mph. Some showers. Low 60’s.

I predict an ugly game. Really could see either team winning, although I see a PU 24-10 victory.

The fact that there are only 4 posts in this thread 15 min before kickoff tells you the level of excitement around this team and game.
I cracked a beer a half hour ago to prepare myself for repeated kicks to the junk. I hope 30 beers is enough but I’m not sure.

Hold on tight and get ready for the Charlie Jones Show...... I mean, Iowa vs. Purdue. The announcers didn't get 20 seconds in before they going off.

Sigh, this is a low-key reason why Purdue has had success against us. They have had unusual success running the ball against our defenses as well.

It doesn't have to be gaudy numbers, but if Purdue can gash us for runs here and there, that forces our defense to have to defend both options as opposed to focusing just on their abusive pass game.

I see we are going with slow linebacker on their best receiver defense today. Should work out well for us.

Sigh, this is a low-key reason why Purdue has had success against us. They have had unusual success running the ball against our defenses as well.

It doesn't have to be gaudy numbers, but if Purdue can gash us for runs here and there, that forces our defense to have to defend both options as opposed to focusing just on their abusive pass game.
100%

How can a recruit walk into Ross Ade Stadium and be wowed? Better looking high school stadiums

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT