ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa (W) vs Ohio State Game Thread*****

Same. I had absolutely zero hope we’d come away with a W.
This team has a very high ceiling. It can beat most of the teams in the country (probably not South Carolina) on the right night. But it also has a fairly low floor. It could easily lose to an NCAA Tournament caliber team on the wrong night.

That's agonizing for fans of highly ranked teams, but it's also what's made the men's tournament appointment viewing for years. More parity in WBB is good overall.

I read a tweet but I just want to verify if it's correct.

Was one of their starters out?

The tweet said something like "they would have won if their best player wasn't hurt" or something like that.

Just curious.

I read a tweet but I just want to verify if it's correct.

Was one of their starters out?

The tweet said something like "they would have won if their best player wasn't hurt" or something like that.

Just curious.
Two of their best players were out. One is Madison Greene — the CW is she is their all around best player. I have never seen her play tho, since she tore her ACL early in the season last year and again this year. Their second best player, Jaycee Sheldon, is also out indefinitely with a leg injury. She hasn’t played for two months. No ETA on her return but it shouldn’t be season ending. She is a defensive beast. But the hype around OSU heading into this season was all about those 2 guards and Taylor Mikesell.

Last edited:
Two of their best players were out. One is Madison Greene — the CW is she is their all around best player. I have never seen her play tho, since she tore her ACL early in the season last year and again this year. Their second best player, Jaycee Sheldon, is also out indefinitely with a leg injury. She hasn’t played for two months. No ETA on her return but it shouldn’t be season ending. She is a defensive beast. But the hype around OSU heading into this season was all about those 3 guards.
Thanks.

Injuries happen.

Next man, I mean woman in. :)

GO Hawks.

ADVERTISEMENT