ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a new era in Hawkeye Land!!! - FSU fan thread to discuss Hawkeye football

Prolly still on peacock to watch. Dont know what to tell you if you think that game at wrigley dump was more exciting than the match i referenced, especially if you didnt watch it.

I defiantly did not watch the kickball game and Iowa's game winning FG was more exciting than any soccer game I've never watched...ever. Disrespectfully agree to disagree...
Auntie, JVW’s sole issue is that brown people that speak other languages play soccer and that it’s taking over his precious baseball for popularity here now. He’s scared of a world that has left him behind. It’s as simple as that. I figured that out years ago. Let this miserable incel die off yapping with the other dinosaurs. His kind is nearly extinct.

Less than half an hour for a chance to get to 10 wins AND end Nebraska’s season. The Huskers are dangerous like a wounded animal. Could go either way, but this will get you pumped for some early Black Friday football!…

Hawks playing like expected. Nice run play call on third and nine from the nine results in the expected field goal for a two score advantage.
Oops! 66 yard toss and run from Purdy changes things…

No targeting was the correct call because the crown of Harris’ helmet hit the ball carrier’s arm, not his body.

These announcers are painful to listen to. Phil Snow? And being shocked that Iowa elected to receive after winning the coin toss tells me they haven’t watched an Iowa football game in the past 25 years.

les.gif

Go Hawks! Turned on the TV just in time to see the back and forth turnovers and field goal... Congrats!

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT