Kamala is a woman

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Once again, why are you telling people in a room with you, your pronouns when they are only going to call you by your name or the pronoun "You"? No is ever going to call someone in the room with them by a third person pronoun. And if it's for when you aren't in the room with them...well who gives a shit then. You aren't there to hear it.

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Once again, why are you telling people in a room with you, your pronouns when they are only going to call you by your name or the pronoun "You"? No is ever going to call someone in the room with them by a third person pronoun. And if it's for when you aren't in the room with them...well who gives a shit then. You aren't there to hear it.

This whole thing is just stupid nuts.

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Fair point.

It's called virtue signaling...or more like throwing up a batsignal to those they hope will be filling out ballots.

Apr 22, 2022
The attendees are describing themselves and where they are so the visually impaired can envision the time and setting. It’s common in meetings like this.
I heard no land nor labor acknowledgements. Is this suddenly okay? How will management be able to marginalize the rank and file without shibboleth?

its-not-up-for-debate-tyler-oakley.gif

fivecardstud14

HR Heisman
Dec 1, 2008
So her mentioning the color of her outfit is sort of a slap in the face, isn’t it? How tf do they know what blue is?

Hawked

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
Visually impaired wouldn't know Kamala is a woman?

not in 2022 my friend...

Visually-impaired people can't differentiate between a male and a female voice?

???

From the second clip.

"...and I'm wearing a see through mask so you can see my red lips."

like these people didn't know they were meeting with the VP of the United States

This thread has all the heavy hitters. Lol

SL Hawk Fan

HR Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
Didn’t watch the clip but imagine associating their voice with a clothing color helps viewers know whom is speaking, since they are wearing masks.