ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos to BF

Rose bowl or bust

HR Heisman
Jul 30, 2003
I have to give the man credit...he's done something I didn't think would ever be possible. The game thread was an extremely enjoyable experience today with all of us suffering in misery together, dealing with the ineptness of his offense with sarcasm and wit like I've never seen. Well done BF...you've brought together the fan base like never before!

Yeah, it was one of the best game threads in a long, long while. Less hate amongst the fanbase and more commiserating together essentially.

We're almost there, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Just gotta get KF out next. We're so close, just a couple more years to wait at this point. I've already been waiting 15, what's a few more lol?

I have to give the man credit...he's done something I didn't think would ever be possible. The game thread was an extremely enjoyable experience today with all of us suffering in misery together, dealing with the ineptness of his offense with sarcasm and wit like I've never seen. Well done BF...you've brought together the fan base like never before!
he may not be the sharpest knife but he's still our knife

• Haha
Reactions: Rose bowl or bust
Yeah, it was one of the best game threads in a long, long while. Less hate amongst the fanbase and more commiserating together essentially.

We're almost there, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Just gotta get KF out next. We're so close, just a couple more years to wait at this point. I've already been waiting 15, what's a few more lol?
More pain and life's clock is ticking

Reactions: ziptang
I give him credit for having the integrity to show up and do his job. Extremely difficult situation to be in and they got a dub.
I DO NOT credit him with anything in regards to this putrid offense. No excuse for this.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
I give him credit for having the integrity to show up and do his job. Extremely difficult situation to be in and they got a dub.
I DO NOT credit him with anything in regards to this putrid offense. No excuse for this.
I mean we gained 170 yards against a defense that gave up like 330 to Howard. He didn’t really do anything.

he may not be the sharpest knife but he's still our knife

He's not a knife. He's a spoon.

season 6 GIF

Reactions: desihawk
I was absolutely shocked Iowa was passing the ball to try to get into fg position when they got the ball with 1:50 to go in the game. I mean, any other team would have put it up, but I thought for sure we were going to run out the clock and take it to ot.

Can’t believe KF said he was trying to get something going on offense and that is why they put DeJean in………… for two whole plays. Just let him run some Read option for the love of GOD!

That offense was so so bad today, one of the worst games I have watched since the 3 or 4 games at home last year, SD State, Iowa State, Wisconsin, and Nebraska

Kirk would continue to do things like today until the AD stepped in. No plan to make the offense better.

Reactions: QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT