ADVERTISEMENT

Lol at the level of respect ISU gets nationally.

You just hate to see ISU blow a 23 point lead to a team that’s 0-8 in the conference.
That’s not quite E. ILL bad but still a really bad loss this time of year. Especially them being one of 4-5 teams who have a legit shot at winning the conf. Things don’t get any easier with Kansas coming to town. But tech gave them a dose of their own medicine 2nd half ratcheting up the D, pressing and trapping forcing lot of dumb turnovers.

…and was playing without two of its best players. 🤣
Can’t wait for the dogs rule troll to return to tell us how this record-breaking blown lead illustrates the strength of the Big 12.
That’s not quite E. ILL bad but still a really bad loss this time of year. Especially them being one of 4-5 teams who have a legit shot at winning the conf. Things don’t get any easier with Kansas coming to town. But tech gave them a dose of their own medicine 2nd half ratcheting up the D, pressing and trapping forcing lot of dumb turnovers.
That E Illinois game was an all time stinker but ISU certainly doesnt deserve Des Moines the way things are going. They’re just another mediocre Tournament team who plays well at home and struggles on the road, a very unremarkable team thru 21 games.

Another “TJ Tailspin” coming up?

E Ill and Tech are separated by 271 spots in Net, and the hawks lost at home to #340

I don't think they have a legit shot anymore. they have a lot of tough road games left. That game yesterday was a must win for a team that wanted to win the conference.

A lot of goals still possible ahead of them but that one yesterday was a real bummer.

Dude……claiming that having your games on ESPN+ is a good thing might be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read.

For me, personally, it is.

I laugh at clown fans who think the Texas Ten and the clowns have a great TV package. When the Iowa Women have more National TV games than the isu Men’s team it shows just how much better the Big Ten is and the gap is getting wider not narrower. If you love this then great we are in agreement. If you don’t think that will have a negative impact on isu then again great. Bury your head in the sand and call it good.

When has the gap in coverage not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? When has the money gap not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? The Big 12 has been a better basketball conference for a long time.

The fact is that there are a lot of factors that play in to how a program performs. I'd like every game ISU plays to be on ESPN nationally at 7:00 PM. That's not possible. If I had to choose between games at good start times on the + that fans can get to easily and games on ESPNU at on a Sunday afternoon against NFL games I'd choose + every time.

Is ISU on ESPN+ in front of a packed house worse than you guys playing in front of friends and family on BTN significantly different? Honestly I don't think it is, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk and littlez
For me, personally, it is.

When has the gap in coverage not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? When has the money gap not been wide between the Big 10 and the Big 12? The Big 12 has been a better basketball conference for a long time.

The fact is that there are a lot of factors that play in to how a program performs. I'd like every game ISU plays to be on ESPN nationally at 7:00 PM. That's not possible. If I had to choose between games at good start times on the + that fans can get to easily and games on ESPNU at on a Sunday afternoon against NFL games I'd choose + every time.

Is ISU on ESPN+ in front of a packed house worse than you guys playing in front of friends and family on BTN significantly different? Honestly I don't think it is, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.
Iowa averages over 11,800 for basketball games. Players sure do have a lot of friends and family.

Must ignore because clown fans say so .

Reactions: Ree4
I see clown fans are once again blaming the loss on the refs. I mean how many Quad 1 games have the refs won against the clowns? Clown fans are rejoicing that the refs have more Q1 wins than anyone else in the country.

Ken Pom now says Iowa has 3 wins better than isu. 2 Rutgers and the IU are all better than the isu win.

We probably have to pick and choose to ignore this little bit of reality for clown fans. They will fight to the death to keep their myths alive.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I feel bad for them. Actually I feel more bad for me, because I took the Clones on the money line. Went to bed feeling good about it--should've cashed it out.

Reactions: chuck285
Ken Pom now says Iowa has 3 wins better than isu. 2 Rutgers and the IU are all better than the isu win.

We probably have to pick and choose to ignore this little bit of reality for clown fans. They will fight to the death to keep their myths alive.
ISU’s bottom is a game against Iowa. Iowa’s bottom is a game against E Illinois. Realizing that those are similar bad losses, we could compare wins if you like.

ISU’s bottom is a game against Iowa. Iowa’s bottom is a game against E Illinois. Realizing that those are similar bad losses, we could compare wins if you like.
Iowa's record > Iowa State's record

Also,

BAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at your choke job last night. As Paul Rhoads would say, you must be so proud. I know I am.......... :cool:

Eastern Illinois can do what the clowns couldn’t so clown fans jump for joy. Clown fans always need someone else to fight big bro Iowa for them. They simply can’t seem to handle it on their own.

Why would anybody laugh at clown fans for this?

We want more. We want more. We want more.

Last edited:
You may want to talk to the committee and the pollsters as no one seems to care other than hawk fans. How’s EIU’s resume, I wonder? They must be ranked by now with that huge win?
EIU?
You probably have a AHF shirt as well

EIU?
You probably have a AHF shirt as well
Yep clown fans sure are proud of EIU being able to do what the clowns couldn’t. Strange thing for clown fans to be proud of but hey that is just another reason they are laughed at and not taken seriously.

Tough loss by ISU last night but it’s a quad 1 loss. ISU still 13 in net rankings which would be a 4 seed. Crazy that the last place team and first place team in a conference can play with such a tight pre game point spread. What a fun conference season. Conference tourney will once again be insane. Would Northwestern be a quad 2 game?

Tough loss by ISU last night but it’s a quad 1 loss. ISU still 13 in net rankings which would be a 4 seed. Crazy that the last place team and first place team in a conference can play with such a tight pre game point spread. What a fun conference season. Conference tourney will once again be insane. Would Northwestern be a quad 2 game?
Why is it isu has exaclty one more Quad 1 win than Iowa if they are so awesome? In fact if isu is so awesome why is it that according to Ken Pom they are only our 3rd best win?

Only clown fans are proud of being the last place teams’ first conference win. Still wonder why you are seen as clowns and not taken seriously? Keep posting and we will keep laughing at you, deal?

The rest of the country, and most of your own fan base, disagrees with you.
isu has 6 Q1 wins. Iowa has 5. If isu really is that much better then why isn’t there a larger difference? If isu really is better why did the Hawks dominate you without our best player?

Let’s see if clown fan can answer simple questions? My guess is no way will this clown fan answer these simple and straight forward questions. Nope he will insist we only talk about the EIU game or something the Tournament committee doesn’t care about.

The 13th place team in the Big 10 lost to the #1 team in the country in overtime. Crazy

You may want to refer your questions to the national media and tournament committee. Maybe they can help you understand how this all works. You are obviously extremely frustrated with the rankings and tourney projections and just can’t fathom how Iowa State is still viewed as being better. Not sure you’ll ever get it.

You may want to refer your questions to the national media and tournament committee. Maybe they can help you understand how this all works. You are obviously extremely frustrated with the rankings and tourney projections and just can’t fathom how Iowa State is still viewed as being better. Not sure you’ll ever get it.
Called it.

Clown fan can’t answer simple questions without blowing up their deep rooted myths. Just another day that ends in y.

isu has 6 Q1 wins. Iowa has 5. If isu really is that much better then why isn’t there a larger difference? If isu really is better why did the Hawks dominate you without our best player?

Let’s see if clown fan can answer simple questions? My guess is no way will this clown fan answer these simple and straight forward questions. Nope he will insist we only talk about the EIU game or something the Tournament committee doesn’t care about.
Well, Iowa has 2 Quad 2 losses and that ugly Quad 4 loss. ISU only has Quad 1 losses. While that should be sufficient to muzzle you, somehow I suspect that is impossible after seeing your ilk.

Well, Iowa has 2 Quad 2 losses and that ugly Quad 4 loss. ISU only has Quad 1 losses. While that should be sufficient to muzzle you, somehow I suspect that is impossible after seeing your ilk.
Hawks kicked the crap out of the clowns without our best player. It must feel awesome that the clowns need EIU to fight your big bro Iowa for you because the clowns can’t do it on their own. We will see if this gets through your thick skull but just like all clown fans my bet is no way no how. Clown fans never let their delusions go.

As CyTwit says YIKES!!!!!!

Can’t wait for another TJ turd and the clowns blowing a 23 point lead in the second half against the last place team. Of course it doesn’t even slow down the trash that is the isu fan base. Hey goldendoiche shouldn’t you be planning the upcoming assault on the Iowa Marching Band instead of desperately seeking big brothers attention? Just how clown fans roll.

Or better yet give us another one of your delusions. Those are always fun.

Can’t wait for another TJ turd and the clowns blowing a 23 point lead in the second half against the last place team. Of course it doesn’t even slow down the trash that is the isu fan base. Hey goldendoiche shouldn’t you be planning the upcoming assault on the Iowa Marching Band instead of desperately seeking big brothers attention? Just how clown fans roll.

Or better yet give us another one of your delusions. Those are always fun.
Unfortunately for you, it isn’t possible for the clones to have a loss as bad as the E Illinois loss by Iowa. It is one for the record books and will live in infamy.

Unfortunately for you, it isn’t possible for the clones to have a loss as bad as the E Illinois loss by Iowa. It is one for the record books and will live in infamy.
So maybe if we would have taken Connor off the floor the clowns might have had a chance. Must suck knowing Iowa has to take two starters off the floor for the clowns to have a chance to make the game respectable.

Now get back to planning the upcoming assault of the Iowa Marching Band .

ADVERTISEMENT