ADVERTISEMENT

Met my first poor leading conservative today.

Wahawk56

HR Legend
Aug 31, 2004
So I was down at the food stamp office making sure I got all my shit in check. I'm sitting in the waiting area when an old man comes in upset that the waiting is too long. He starts going off about how the liberals are ruining this country by letting the immigrants who only speak Mexican take all of our jobs. He then goes on about how the minorities aren't working right now and taking too much tax payer money to feed fatherless children. One of the workers brings out a sign-up sheet for a factory position and a bunch of the minorities go to sign up and this guy stays put. So what's up with that? Anywho, I had to bounce. I gotta go grocery shopping. I got a couple hoes coming over this week and I gotta make crab legs and lobster tail.

Reactions: torbee
So I was down at the food stamp office making sure I got all my shit in check. I'm sitting in the waiting area when an old man comes in upset that the waiting is too long. He starts going off about how the liberals are ruining this country by letting the immigrants who only speak Mexican take all of our jobs. He then goes on about how the minorities aren't working right now and taking too much tax payer money to feed fatherless children. One of the workers brings out a sign-up sheet for a factory position and a bunch of the minorities go to sign up and this guy stays put. So what's up with that? Anywho, I had to bounce. I gotta go grocery shopping. I got a couple hoes coming over this week and I gotta make crab legs and lobster tail.

What were you doing down at that office? I should whoop your behind!

No hoes for you till you get off the food stamps!

How do you think he affords the hoes? I heard that about food stamps. Peeps use the aid to get the food then buy the fun stuff with their own money.

How do you think he affords the hoes? I heard that about food stamps. Peeps use the aid to get the food then buy the fun stuff with their own money.

I had cousins who would sell their food stamps to my aunt (she had a daycare) for money...

Damn, that's illegal. I might buy a couple crab legs, but I aint selling. That shit illegal.

Oh I know, trust me I even abused the system when I was younger. I had a daughter at 20 as a sophomore, her mom had an apartment and was on food stamps. Even though she was eligible for it, we probably shouldn't of had it. We were both from well off families.

They had just come out with the EBT cards, so no more stamps. We ate steak. Close to $350 dollars a month in food. Plus she qualified for WIC. I feel bad thinking about it.

. Plus she qualified for WIC.
king-vitaman-Paul-Eide.jpg

Dayum, I bet your dad whooped your ass too if you got out of line

For fun, he didn't use his hand because he didn't want to hurt it. He would whoop up with a belt and hit us on every syllable...

Good thing he didn't know really big words!

Reactions: SalAunese

Please be sure and get some naked pictures of the "hoes" when you get a chance and post them here.

Good luck with the food stamp thing! As long as you aspire to spend your food stamp money on women, booze, and such, I am for it.

Every Jew gets a trust fund. It's required in the Talmud or something.
Payment for the foreskin I suppose. In another thread here we were talking about Jewish afterlife theories. WWJD said the afterlife concepts are pretty nebulous in Judaism. Can you confirm or deny?

Not sure about your city, but the hoes who approached me in Chicago probably would not have accepted food stamps.

Maybe the hoes on the south side, from White Sox fans.

Payment for the foreskin I suppose. In another thread here we were talking about Jewish afterlife theories. WWJD said the afterlife concepts are pretty nebulous in Judaism. Can you confirm or deny?

if i recall correctly (hebrew school was a long time ago) that sounds correct. im obviously very religious. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kenneth Griffin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT