ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan’s Tightend Erick All **edit. Visiting Iowa

I don't understand the rules these days ... I would have thought that the '22 season would have counted towards a redshirt season for him (since he only played in 3 games). Obviously, the '20 season doesn't count toward eligibility. Thus, I'd infer that he has AT LEAST 2 year of eligibility remaining. However, you're right ... I have no idea how the NCAA would interpret things as it relates to his injury-year
The "medical" redshirt is for season-ending injuries. Regular redshirts are 4 games or less. Not sure if they grant both but the latter is filed for. All that said, he might only play one more year in college anyway, and probably no more than 2 (especially if he is still recovering from surgery into the next season.)

This is worth monitoring, not sure what type of injury/health condition he went through, however he did have a LaPorta type season last year. Edit: looks like he had back surgery.
Lachey and Ostrenga a clear #1 and #2, not sure what's behind them, sign him up!

Sign him up if he has positive vibes with Cade. Former 4 star with two years of eligibility assuming he gets a medical redshirt after having surgery this past season. Let's win the damn portal war boys and quit making excuses.

I demand that we sign him up.

Thank you.

Really like that video of him. He looks an awful lot like Sam out there, which is a good thing!

Last edited:
Does he have any offensive line buddies to bring with him?

There has to be a few 4 star underclassmen that want to start and cannot crack the Michigan lineup that is full of NFL material

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
One thing I hope Lachey improves upon greatly is his blocking.
I think he will do that but he is not a bad blocker. His hands though are second to none. I'm not sure Lachey has dropped a ball in two years, including the off target balls he still gets his hands on.

Last edited:
Add a healthy All with Lachey and the rest of the room and tell Me there is a Team in America with a better and deeper TE room
Winning San Francisco 49Ers GIF by SportsManias

I'd really like to add him. Lachey is a good TE but he doesn't have the big play ability that LaPorta did imo.
Hell yes add him if he had a good year in 2021 like someone mentioned. Him and Lachey and Ostrenga sounds good.

This Michigan TE sounds like he would be a great addition, just hope it wouldn't push Luke to enter the portal. What happened with the transfer TE they brought in last year, was he hurt or just not good enough to play?

This Michigan TE sounds like he would be a great addition, just hope it wouldn't push Luke to enter the portal. What happened with the transfer TE they brought in last year, was he hurt or just not good enough to play?
Stilianos played. He was the 3rd and more of a blocking TE. He'll be back next year, too.

The way Iowa uses TEs in the receiving game I think All fits like a glove. Lachet and he would provide excellent blocking and receiving, creating many mismatches and difficulties for defenses trying to read what Iowa is doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT