ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs TCU and tOSU vs Georgia CFP Games Thread*****

I’m hoping this clown sport fixes the “neutral site games” once this playoff expands.

So the Bowers play was so obvious that it should have overturned call on field ?

That is the issue. There wasn’t enough to overturn it imo. Not even close
Was his hand or foot inbounds past the line to gain by the time a body part touched out of bounds? Yes. That = first down

This is elementary stuff, folks.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
So the Bowers play was so obvious that it should have overturned call on field ?

That is the issue. There wasn’t enough to overturn it imo. Not even close
I thought it was pretty obvious that the ball was past the marker when Bowers’ knee hit out of bounds.

Hawks win, Michigan and Ohio State lose, huskers and cyclones sitting at home.

Good Saturday.
I don't understand why any Hawk fan would be happy the Big 10 had been eliminated from winning the national championship, especially by an SEC team.

Reactions: Wadzinator
That reversal was huge....took it from a potential 18 point lead, but instead forced an OSU FG to keep it a 2 possession game
Ended up being the difference in the game, both with the points and losing best player at the same time.

So you prefer Georgia and the SEC over the Big 10. That's fine. I don't understand it, but that's fine.
Yes and I’m tired of pretending that I shouldn’t. I’ll root for the big ten if it’s Iowa there.

They can both eat sh*t.

Isn’t 7:30 in Iowa? Lol.
My mom had surgery and I'm staying with her on sabbatical from work. Back up at 3 am to give her meds and make sure she is as comfortable as possible. And yes I'm indeed to old to be up past 10. Lol. I also enjoy a nap i missed out on.

• Wow
Reactions: EZ2BJZ
Both big teams in my estimation were really close to winning. Michigan shot themselves in the foot over and over. Their first drive was a crap show from the 5. Ohio State seemed to go conservative and just let this one slip away. Both could have won and definitely belonged but didn't get the job done. 6 bowl losses in a row for Michigan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT