ADVERTISEMENT

Mods mind explaining why homophobic slurs against posters is ok behavior on here?

I've been called a fggot and queer. Reported both. But the mods do nothing.
Wouldn't queer just be a misnomer since technically you're bisexual?

queer
/kwir/
adjective
1. strange; odd.
"she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"
2. denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms.

I've been called a Trump supporter and MAGA, which is 100x worse, but you don't see me whining to the mods. :cool:

Wouldn't queer just be a misnomer since technically you're bisexual?

queer
/kwir/
adjective
1. strange; odd.
"she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"
2. denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms.

I've been called a Trump supporter and MAGA, which is 100x worse, but you don't see me whining to the mods. :cool:
In this posts context, clearly not.

HawkeyeHitman said:
You are ignoring content by this member.
Huey isn’t a man. He’s a diseased ridden freak. I don’t want Iowa filled with Marxist queers.

And good for you for not whining. But I do find it messed up that mods will ban you ASAP for simply saying their name but let this garbage slide.

HawkeyeHitman said:
Huey isn’t a man. He’s a diseased ridden freak. I don’t want Iowa filled with Marxist queers.
I think I found your problem. You don't have that twatwaffle on ignore.

"HawkeyeHitman said:
You are ignoring content by this member."

HawkeyeHitman said:

And good for you for not whining. But I do find it messed up that mods will ban you ASAP for simply saying their name but let this garbage slide.

Same racist piece of shit that constantly rags on Japanese born players in the Cubs thread. Also the same guy in the, now since deleted thread on the basketball board, likened the South Carolina women as looking like nothing but a bunch of animals.

The dude is an absolute piece of trash as a human, but... mods apparently don't care because he subscribes or something.

Seems like the biggest pieces of shit on this board throw a few dollars at the site and they can say whatever they want.

You basically have to self mod this board with the ignore button. It's annoying but it really makes the board readable again when you purge the trash bags.

H4AD and Scruddy have broken the moderation system somehow.
Nice to see the medalists of my ignore list have all been named:
8ne1km.jpg

HawkeyeHitman said:

Awful. No call for that crap.

Same racist piece of shit that constantly rags on Japanese born players in the Cubs thread. Also the same guy in the, now since deleted thread on the basketball board, likened the South Carolina women as looking like nothing but a bunch of animals.

The dude is an absolute piece of trash as a human, but... mods apparently don't care because he subscribes or something.

Seems like the biggest pieces of shit on this board throw a few dollars at the site and they can say whatever they want.

You basically have to self mod this board with the ignore button. It's annoying but it really makes the board readable again when you purge the trash bags.
I think that was LSU, btw. And he did say that Colorado women BBallers looked even worse, and I think their roster had a white girl on it.

I think I have one guy on ignore and I did it accidentally and I can't seem to bring him back. I'm really good at tuning out things I'm not interested in. (of course in general I just don't pay attention to stuff)

I think that was LSU, btw. And he did say that Colorado women BBallers looked even worse, and I think their roster had a white girl on it.

It was South Carolina, so... you're starting off wrong here, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said the same shit about other predominantly black teams.

He's a racist and hateful ****, his posting history confirms it.

Reactions: nelly02
Fair point. I do have my limits, though. Hitman, for example, brings absolutely nothing of value. After the 200th "Bernie Sanders" post, I realized this is essentially what his posts were equivalent to:

7d344e81-61c7-4a9a-ba31-00de7b3727a9_text.gif
Oh I think he's fun. Like if he's legitimately this old redneck racist guy on a message board, he'd be fun to play with. If he's a troll... meh. But that's part of the appeal. What is he? Defective people can be good for a message board community if they're low in number and posts contributed. That's what it all comes down to... volume of shit. It's like the right balance of bacteria in your gut. You need a little nasty shit -- just not too much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT