ADVERTISEMENT

MVCT Championship ....

HawkBall23

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Are both teams likely in, no matter who wins, or is Indiana St more likely to steal an at-large if Drake wins but Drake will likely get left out if ISU wins??

I hate the thought of rooting against a state of Iowa team, but I want the Hawks in the NCAAs more.

I read where Drake needs to win the tourney to make it, which is wild at 27-6. I think Indiana state would still make it if they lose.

Every good play Drake makes, I'm sitting here going "YES!" but also "noooooo".

This is one of those very rare cases where being on the bubble sucks, rooting against a team I'd usually be all in for to win their league's auto-bid.

Yea, Drake is out if they don't win it. I'm still rooting for Drake though. I always root for all IA teams - except ISU.

If IA wins tonight, we're in. Can seal it with one win the BTT. We don't, we don't deserve it.

Yea, Drake is out if they don't win it. I'm still rooting for Drake though. I always root for all IA teams - except ISU.

If IA wins tonight, we're in. Can seal it with one win the BTT. We don't, we don't deserve it.
Agree about every Iowa team but ISU.

I think Iowa needs to reach Semifinal Saturday next week to feel 'safe' for Selection Sunday. I think they're literally on the tipping point with a win tonight, feeling good - but not super secure - with a win on Thursday, but will be playing for seeding/placement on Saturday if win the QF game on Friday.

Reactions: skydog0784
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT