ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa (W) Game Thread 🏆*****

When you play Iowa team bball u win , when u play Caitlin Clark me me bball u probably lose.
They aren't playing Caitlin Clark me me ball. They are playing lazy. Lazy passes, lazy rebounding, and poor shot choices. This happens when a team is tired, which would be excusable if Nebraska wasn't playing their 4th game in 4 days.

Clark looks like she has tired legs. At least she's shooting like it. Others are going to have to step up again.
I thought this the last two games. I mentioned this to my wife watching last two games. Hoping for big second half ane then a few days off.

Reactions: MitchLL
i think you truly overestimate how good the ~60th ranked team in the tournament will be
Playing a 9 seed today and getting wrecked so I don't think it's too much of a stretch. Especially if they come in with even less effort than today given it's a "cupcake"

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I thought this the last two games. I mentioned this to my wife watching last two games. Hoping for big second half ane then a few days off.
If she was short on everything I’d agree, but she’s just a few inches left or right on most of these.

what's crazy is:

* The Nebby loss cost us a reg season B1G Championship

* With Iowa & OSU as the two clear favorites, Nebby might just take the B1G Tournament Championship

talk about a thorn in Iowa's side

They are letting NE play super physical and they will continue to play that way until the refs call fouls on them. NE did it yesterday and won that way. It is not being called properly despite what some of you want to say. You try and shoot when you being hacked or get a rebound when they jump over your back. Or fouled as you dribble. We are not as physical and NE are playing into the lazy refs. If CC was on point today w her 3's it may be easy to overcome. Will see. I hope the refs wake up. Go Hawks!

Playing a 9 seed today and getting wrecked so I don't think it's too much of a stretch. Especially if they come in with even less effort than today given it's a "cupcake"

Oh sure, it’s the effort, because we’re losing 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT