ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa (W) Game Thread 🏆*****

It's not only her.
Watch her off the ball of defense/rebounding. Anyone else would be sitting and getting their ass chewed and rightfully so. I love CC but if she cared as much about defense as she does bitching at the officials it would be quite helpful.

Reactions: davenporter
If she was short on everything I’d agree, but she’s just a few inches left or right on most of these.
I get it. I just watched her live from the stands and felt something was not quite right energy wise.

6-34 made 3 pointers in 2 1/2 games how does a great player do that. It’s got to get better in the second half. Don’t it?

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
Trying to do it, but maybe as poor a half as I've seen Clark play. The pressure to perform finally get to her? This has just been a continuation of the 4th quarter from the last game. Seems Nebraska has her number.

She's going to have to get it together to get back in this. If anyone can do it, she can. Hope to see it.

She has to be soft on D. If she's off the floor for foul trouble, it's bad news. The O lives and dies through Clark.
Correct when she is on the ball. You don’t rack up fouls by boxing out or closing out on shooters, neither of which she is doing.

Reactions: jonesy5960
Watch her off the ball of defense/rebounding. Anyone else would be sitting and getting their ass chewed and rightfully so. I love CC but if she cared as much about defense as she does bitching at the officials it would be quite helpful.

I'm not she is. But we are getting beat on tons of rebounds. Whiffing on box outs. Second chance points are incredibly lopsided.

They are letting NE play super physical and they will continue to play that way until the refs call fouls on them. NE did it yesterday and won that way. It is not being called properly despite what some of you want to say. You try and shoot when you being hacked or get a rebound when they jump over your back. Or fouled as you dribble. We are not as physical and NE are playing into the lazy refs. If CC was on point today w her 3's it may be easy to overcome. Will see. I hope the refs wake up. Go Hawks!
If they’re allowing the rough play then Iowa needs to match it. Physical rebounding, in your face defense, hands on defense, and reaching.

The flame of greatness that is CC seems to flicker in the biggest games. For the best sports figures on the planet, it shines brighter in the biggest games.

Trying to do it, but maybe as poor a half as I've seen Clark play. The pressure to perform finally get to her? This has just been a continuation of the 4th quarter from the last game. Seems Nebraska has her number.

She's going to have to get it together to get back in this. If anyone can do it, she can. Hope to see it.
I think the pressure of the season, commercials, interviews, plus all the miles on the tires this year have just worn her down. She’s hit a wall. But her team needs her to be a leader. She’s sucking the life out of the team with her shitty body language

Reactions: jonesy5960
Lots of people in the women’s collet basketball world enjoying every second of Caitlin’s struggles this weekend. Time for her to dig deep.

Reactions: skydog0784
Getting the deficit down to 5 points and see what happens.

Just weird that there's a long rebound when Nebby misses a 3 and a thud rebound when Iowa misses.
Is that ball rotation issue?

The flame of greatness that is CC seems to flicker in the biggest games. For the best sports figures on the planet, it shines brighter in the biggest games.
She went for 41-8-6 against South Carolina in the final 4 game last year

Pretty pathetic half by Martin and Clark. The whole team appears to be out of gas with a couple of exceptions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT