ADVERTISEMENT

*****Nebraska vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

And I hope I'm wrong. But after watching LSU v. SC the other night, we'd get blown up in the paint by either.

Really…. LSU from what I was told had only had two other players play 10 minutes until Reese found out with about five minutes to go..,They wouldn’t have trouble with our fast break or shooting or anything like that? It’s just us that would struggle with them?

And are we going to meet LSU or South Carolina in the second or third round…? Just curious because I thought we’d probably all three be number one or number two seeds?

Really…. LSU from what I was told had only had two other players play 10 minutes until Reese found out with about five minutes to go..,They wouldn’t have trouble with our fast break or shooting or anything like that? It’s just us that would struggle with them?

And are we going to meet LSU or South Carolina in the second or third round…? Just curious because I thought we’d probably all three be number one or number two seeds?
Very slim chance we face LSU or South Carolina in the 2nd or 3rd round. We'd have to suffer a major meltdown for the rest of the season and the Big Ten Tournament.

Reactions: cmhawks99
We have been very spurty, out rebounded by 13 and yet we have smoked them in the second half!

Good for Clark getting the foul, but I hate when players do that.... shoot the three, then fall to the ground trying to get a call.

Which would be the expectation when #5 plays unranked at home. We just need to get tougher on the boards and convert in the paint, missing too many gimmes.

That’s kind of the point no need to get so excited, so early… We missed a lot of easy shots, lots.. and they got a bunch of second chances.

Everybody say it with me:
"Play Sydney more. Play Sydney more."

I love her….. up until I witnessed the Molly Davis Indiana game. I would’ve preferred to have her on the floor. I now realize Molly Davis is one hell of a player that just gets overshadowed much of the time.!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT