ADVERTISEMENT

New week, same old BS

Who said I supported poor statistics?
I support our win loss statistic. I support Kirks ability to be on the winning side most of the time, Lord only know's how he does it. Yes BF should be gone he isn't good at his current job. There are many, many coach's out there that have lost to those statistics. Knuckle heads around here want to go beyond getting rid of the problem (BF) to getting rid of arguably the best coach Iowa ever has had. Kirk has many more wins under his belt.
Where did I say I wanted Kirk fired?

Explain it away however you want to dodge the confrontation, I've seen how you've posted on here for years and it falls in-line with your lack of tact and understanding.

Then again, you've also claimed to have put me on ignore several times, yet always come crawling back.
I'm not dodging anything. You made false statements about what I said and I exposed you. You don't like that, but that's too bad.

Yes, I have put you on ignore. I check back occasionally to see if your IQ has improved. It apparently hasn't, so back you go.

Bye!

I'll let you have the last word so you can pretend like you "won" something. I won't be reading it, though. Knock yourself out.

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty7130
try a weak pathetic schedule
Which Iowa has no control of
Iowa's current SOS is #8. Based on average power rankings of the teams they have played and future opponents. That number, of course is fluid. This stat is from "Power Rankings Guru." Iowa's opponent power ranking averages at 50. In comparison, Michigan's opponent power ranking average is 76.

I have greatly appreciated what KF has done for the program. But I have to say that for the program it would be best if he hung it up (asked for a buyout). If he stays, who hires the OC? He does. Will he go out and get a high profile hire? Probably not. Will he get someone that will align with his philosophy? Probably so. If this happens and he is around for a few more years in the new Big 10, this has the potential to get much worse...fast.

Letting BF go now(meaning announcing this is it for him) makes sense to me from a standpoint of sending a message to HS recruits and current players and future NIL recruits. As opposed to waiting until late December to announce anything. Having him fired now and NOT being there for the balance of the season only means you shove someone short term into the position from the staff that will just be another yes man to KF.
Well said!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT