ADVERTISEMENT

NextDoor - Howdy Crazy Neighbor!

Alright, I’m going to need some of you to step up.

If you have a couple college buddies not going home for Thanksgiving....

Dress up similar to these guys and "volunteer". Make it a "memorable" Thanksgiving for her...

WebeditTTS-015-014.jpg

Sadly, we’ve had more than one in the Charlotte area the past couple of years where some Karen will post Ring camera footage of a black guy asking about a suspicious person only to have a dozen neighbors jump in to point out that the guy lives next door.

Don't know why Scott engaged with those people complaining about the Seahawks canon, he was never going to win that. Sounds like a cool tradition in that neighborhood. Those people bitching can F off.

Reactions: WisestIowan
The last one I got was a picture captioned "I'm new just moved from up north - what is this bug"? It was a silverfish.
There are photos of deer in yards eating flowers. " I saw a suspicious man " Etc etc
Then the best one..".what kind of snake is this?" 😳
I live in the north. We have silverfish up here.

Reactions: goldmom
Don't know why Scott engaged with those people complaining about the Seahawks canon, he was never going to win that. Sounds like a cool tradition in that neighborhood. Those people bitching can F off.
Sounds like a nuisance, that the local law enforcement should be arresting people for.

• Haha
Reactions: WisestIowan
So, we’ve got a bunch of ninnies and straight up loons on this board for sure, but holy shit. NextDoor is chock full of them. I mean, half of HROT’s personalities are made up (hopefully) but these people are all theoretically real and live close to you!

Ive just started actually paying a little bit of attention and can’t believe the crazy that goes on over there.
Yup. Got plenty of loons near me as well.

Neighborhood social media hangout where people incessantly bitch about everything. The only thing I think it is useful for is lost pets.
Don't be so short sighted:

- Useful for advanced notices of road closures
- Useful for the villainization of ALL HOAs
- Useful to help identify which neighbors to avoid at all costs
- ...I'm sure you can think of more. ;)

Yup. Got plenty of loons near me as well.

Theres a vicious dog fight (pun intended) about picking up dog poop going on near me right now. In the crosshairs of the crazy train are the people who leave the dog poop behind and come grab it later and owners of female dogs who squat and it looks like they’re pooping but they’re not. From what I can tell, one of the loonies wants the person to pretend to pick up poop even though there isn’t any when a female dog pees so she doesn’t have to go out and check to see if the dog pooped.

These people live among us.

Theres a vicious dog fight (pun intended) about picking up dog poop going on near me right now. In the crosshairs of the crazy train are the people who leave the dog poop behind and come grab it later and owners of female dogs who squat and it looks like they’re pooping but they’re not. From what I can tell, one of the loonies wants the person to pretend to pick up poop even though there isn’t any when a female dog pees so she doesn’t have to go out and check to see if the dog pooped.

These people live among us.

Upselling of services at dental offices has been the hot topic of the week with my loony neighbors. People are quite upset about being asked to buy expensive floss, toothbrushes, or waterpiks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT