ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

You always need to consider the source with the other sites picks.

Generally if it comes from a team beat writer it's based on a feeling.

If it comes from Wiltfong then there is actual intelligence behind it and something may be imminent.

All picks on that site are not created equal.
The intel was that Keller will no longer be camping at Wisconsin, so it’s unlikely he’ll be getting an offer from the home team unless there’s a change of heart. He speaks highest of Iowa and his teammate likely ends up there, so Iowa is in a great spot

The intel was that Keller will no longer be camping at Wisconsin, so it’s unlikely he’ll be getting an offer from the home team unless there’s a change of heart. He speaks highest of Iowa and his teammate likely ends up there, so Iowa is in a great spot
Keller and MRD would make for a pretty sweet TE duo. Would be the perfect duo after Yelverton and Lachey.

Reactions: millhawk and easy2

I agree. Iowa is only taking 2 TEs though.

I think Riley-Ducker is a lock for one. The other will be McIntosh or Keller.

Reactions: TazKB
Carson Hinzman now also visiting Ohio State on the 11th of June. It's a long shot with Wisconsin as the favorite, but Iowa was the first to offer.

Carson Hinzman now also visiting Ohio State on the 11th of June. It's a long shot with Wisconsin as the favorite, but Iowa was the first to offer.

Not counting on him.

OL recruiting will still be good. Iowa will get Dotzler and has 50/50 or better odds with several of the other visitors.

Not counting on him.

OL recruiting will still be good. Iowa will get Dotzler and has 50/50 or better odds with several of the other visitors.
He's been to Iowa multiple times, and Iowa does get the last visit. Agreed on it not being likely, but always like having recency bias.

Reactions: IowaLoud
He's been to Iowa multiple times, and Iowa does get the last visit. Agreed on it not being likely, but always like having recency bias.
My sales manager early on said "who ever speaks last usually wins". So, when I knew the completion was really tough, I always saw the potential client last. What great advice. Bottom line, IOWA has a chip, a chair, and a pretty good chance. By having the last word as far as visits go, we're sitting strong with him. Cody Ince clone from another small Wisconsin town. 😎❤️🏈

I'm not sure I understand Wisconsin's TE strategy. Backing off of both MRD and Keller, while McIntosh might be blowing up.

They could get left out in the cold.

I'm not sure I understand Wisconsin's TE strategy. Backing off of both MRD and Keller, while McIntosh might be blowing up.

They could get left out in the cold.
My take on it is that they either feel really good about someone else (Jeremiah Franklin is the only offered TE that I have heard they are in contact with), or they’re okay with not taking a TE at all. They have added 5 TEs in the last 3 classes, so it’s not a major need.

McIntosh is being recruited as a WR by the WR coach, but he does have the size that gives him TE flexibility if he needs to move there

Reactions: Carlton
My take on it is that they either feel really good about someone else (Jeremiah Franklin is the only offered TE that I have heard they are in contact with), or they’re okay with not taking a TE at all. They have added 5 TEs in the last 3 classes, so it’s not a major need.

McIntosh is being recruited as a WR by the WR coach, but he does have the size that gives him TE flexibility if he needs to move there
Yeah he’s going to be a TE.

I think Wisconsin would like to add a larger wide receiver. It appears from what I have read and seen on line(Non-Proprietary sources) the McIntosh fits the bill.
David1979 may have better sources on this one.

Gasser seems convinced and he has a good track record.

With Wisconsin not taking him Iowa is in the driver's seat IMO.

He's an Iowa fan and he'd be in a great situation with no TEs taken last year.
MRD says Iowa feels like home...that's significant. For a long time Wiscy was Iowa's main competition now they aren't getting a visit. Iowa's in a great spot.

Keller is not happy with Wiscy's lack of communication with him. And Dotzler is his best friend.

Yeah not worried about ISU
I personally believe we survive this cycle and then we will be good. I don’t want to be Debbie Downer, but ISU has never been hotter (and won’t after this year) and we may have still a little cloud for this year. Objectively, ISU comes way back after this year and Nebbie will be Nebbie with Frost in trouble. My 2 cents.

What TE would want to go to Texas? Sark runs a system predicated on TE’s being essentially downfield lineman, not receivers.
Texas payback from taking Myslinski from them ? Parents want to see their kids in person. Texas is one tiring drive from Michigan. Plus, his best friend will be a Hawk. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this fight. 😎❤️🏈

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT