ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

The LT needs a ton of work, but schools love the 6’7 frame and he’s extremely smart. TE Keller is being recruited hard by Jay Harbaugh, so a Michigan offer is around the corner, he’s legit

That LT needs a good S&C program and I bet he's willing to work. Watching all his highlight vids I see great footwork, quick feet, which will help him with pass pro and sealing the edge. Obviously a long frame with a huge wing span. In a couple of years he could easily be 315. KF and Barnett approved is good enough for me.

With the 2021 class about wrapped up, I thought it’d be a great idea to get this thread off and rolling.

Prospects committed
DE-Aaron Graves. 4 star and top 100 player.
DE-Caden Crawford. 3 star out of Kansas.

Targets
RB: Kaleb Johnson
RB: Aidan Laughery
WR: Elic Ayomanor
WR: Eian Pugh
TE: Micah Riley
TE: Kayden Helms
TE: Eli Rairdon
TE: Gabe Burkle
TE: Tommy McIntosh
OL: Nick Herzog
OL: Carson Hinzman
OL: Deylin Hasert
OL: Ashton Craig
DE: DJ Allen
DE: Chase Carter
DT: Hunter Deyo
DT: Dominique Orange
ILB: Will McLaughlin
OLB: Tag Bonnema
OLB: Jaren Kanak
CB: Jahsiah Galvan
CB: Trey Porter
CB: Jalon Peoples
S: Xavier Nwankpa
S: Jake Pope
DB: Christion Stokes
ATH: Javon Tracy
Need to secure commitments from the Waunakee teammates!

Reactions: NevadaHawk
This was before his Junior year
Pretty obvious that he and his father have a very strong preference for the Oklahoma schools. Iowa is probably an exceedingly long shot if he continues to develop. Nevertheless, it is certainly worth the effort and bringing him to Iowa City could potentially give Iowa an edge if Oklahoma or Oklahoma State do not offer.

Pretty obvious that he and his father have a very strong preference for the Oklahoma schools. Iowa is probably an exceedingly long shot if he continues to develop. Nevertheless, it is certainly worth the effort and bringing him to Iowa City could potentially give Iowa an edge if Oklahoma or Oklahoma State do not offer.
Can’t imagine OU is going to offer. They get ready made QBs.

Iowa, Wisconsin, Iowa State, Auburn, Missouri, Colorado and Tennessee are the top teams for the Bellevue (Neb.) West four-star tight end. That’s still a long list but even more could be gleaned by Riley-Ducker’s official visit list with Wisconsin, Iowa, Iowa State, Auburn and Tennessee on that list.

After his visits, Riley-Ducker could be ready with a decision sometime in July. The rumor is the Hawkeyes look best but visits will be crucial.

^That’s something you love to see

Iowa, Wisconsin, Iowa State, Auburn, Missouri, Colorado and Tennessee are the top teams for the Bellevue (Neb.) West four-star tight end. That’s still a long list but even more could be gleaned by Riley-Ducker’s official visit list with Wisconsin, Iowa, Iowa State, Auburn and Tennessee on that list.

After his visits, Riley-Ducker could be ready with a decision sometime in July. The rumor is the Hawkeyes look best but visits will be crucial.

^That’s something you love to see

I wasn't 100% sure if that was a pay article or not. It looks like you could open it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT