ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

Is Iowa taking a QB this year? Nate Glantz looks pretty decent, numbers are good, and instant competition in the room. This looks an awful lot like Drew Tate.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
2 guys top 100, 2 other guys with multiple P5 offers at this point. One of the elite recruits in the country. It’s an insane class, and it’s only going to get better.

How many more additional guys get offers in-state from Iowa for '23 do you guess?

How many more additional guys get offers in-state from Iowa for '23 do you guess?
I'm wondering if Borches gets an offer, ISU has already offered. Should hopefully see the offers start trickling in with the camps kicking off next month.

Got a crystal ball pick for Andrew Keller from a Wisconsin writer yesterday and the pick is high confidence so that's a good sign.

For '23 Iowa got a pick for Mota.
Big frame on that kid, wonder if they are going to keep him at TE or move him to the line? Certainly need some weight on the latter.

Got a crystal ball pick for Andrew Keller from a Wisconsin writer yesterday and the pick is high confidence so that's a good sign.

As someone who has watched Mota play sports since the kid was in 7th grade...the kid is a phenomenal athlete. Has blazing speed and a feel good personal story after losing both his parents to personal tragedy.

I consider him pretty raw in football because he plays multiple sports at Marion and I don't believe he's really concentrated on football all that much. To my untrained eye, he's not a QB in college and likely is being recruited as an "athlete".

As someone who has watched Mota play sports since the kid was in 7th grade...the kid is a phenomenal athlete. Has blazing speed and a feel good personal story after losing both his parents to personal tragedy.

I consider him pretty raw in football because he plays multiple sports at Marion and I don't believe he's really concentrated on football all that much. To my untrained eye, he's not a QB in college and likely is being recruited as an "athlete".
If he has such good speed, maybe a move to WR or DB.

You always need to consider the source with the other sites picks.

Generally if it comes from a team beat writer it's based on a feeling.

If it comes from Wiltfong then there is actual intelligence behind it and something may be imminent.

All picks on that site are not created equal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT