ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

I think they have a good chance of landing both Craig and Livingston which would make a pretty solid OL class.

Good article about Brody in the Register actually written by an ISU reporter. Does dispel any rumors he was going to ISU if they had baseball. “Hawkeye at heart” since he was a kid and always “dreamed” of coming out of the Kinnick Tunnel which is why the decision will be tough. Great kid.

Good article about Brody in the Register actually written by an ISU reporter. Does dispel any rumors he was going to ISU if they had baseball. “Hawkeye at heart” since he was a kid and always “dreamed” of coming out of the Kinnick Tunnel which is why the decision will be tough. Great kid.
Good sir - I feel fairly confident in speaking for the majority of people here in that we don’t care if Brody ever considered Iowa State as an option.

Or if some in Ames or wherever were SAYING he thought about attending ISU prior to his commitment to Iowa..it just doesn’t matter.

There has been two in the past 6 years, James Daniels and Jestin Jacobs.
I’m aware. It was a joke emphasizing the grim possibility of securing a commitment from an Ohio prep with a Buckeye offer.

If you squint, you could count DJK😉

Brecht is not a 2022 commit, and you already posted this in the Brody Brecht thread. Please contain your ISU obsession to ISU related threads. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT