ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

So huge weekend June 25th. Anyone feel free to update if the info is wrong, or old. Is Nwankpa coming on an unofficial?

1.) Stokes
2.) Crawford
3.) Bostick
4.) Allen
5.) Mcintosh
6.) Carter
7.) Deyo
8.) Hasert (not sure if still visiting)
9.) Riley-Ducker
10.) Graves
11.) Hinzman
12.) Pugh
13.) Livingston
14.) Krogh
15.) Laughery
16.) Dotzler
17.) Johnson (not sure if still visiting)
18.) Keller

Bielema will be a pain in the ribs recruiting Illinois kids. We knew that when he was hired.

Get the next guy.
Not the Illinois HS linemen who want to play in the NFL; and not the Chicagoland recruits (and, HS coaches) who have known the Iowa program for decades.

Sorry, but Grandpa Alvarez won't be there to help him (flashback Razorbacks).
Maybe kids want to play for a new and exciting coach that won the Big Ten 3x and coaches in their home state rather than a dusty old coach in Iowa that has allegations of racism hanging over him and only 2 championships?

Maybe kids want to play for a new and exciting coach that won the Big Ten 3x and coaches in their home state rather than a dusty old coach in Iowa that has allegations of racism hanging over him and only 2 championships?
Then, like you, they'll continue life foolish, disappointed, and on the losing side.

If people want to play for the douchey and chubby pig in Illinois, they’re going to regret it.

If people want to play for the douchey and chubby pig in Illinois, they’re going to regret it.
Then, like you, they'll continue life foolish, disappointed, and on the losing side.
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. Iowa's relied heavily on Illinois kids. Bielema's making you worse whether you'll acknowledge it or not. If he actually wins games, you'll be very concerned. He's a lot more likable than Ferentz.

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. Iowa's relied heavily on Illinois kids. Bielema's making you worse whether you'll acknowledge it or not. If he actually wins games, you'll be very concerned. He's a lot more likable than Ferentz.
Bielema is not more likable than Ferentz. What in the world did you eat, that made that thought so easy to pull out of your ass?

Bret Bielema is about as likable as getting taint paint in an overflowing porta shitter in 110 degree heat.

this is his first guy he’s gotten in the top 20 for IL. The other 4-5 all on the outside. Let’s pump the brakes on anointing big Bert before he actually does something. Because we’ve heard this song and dance with lovie, fleck and Frost who have all come into the division and minus one year with fleck not done much including beating Iowa.

JFC. Ferentz is a racist huh? He’s a head football coach that ran his program like a military style program and never adapted until last year when ex players spoke up about the need to change and adjust how you deal with kids. Old school doesn’t work anymore. If he was such a racist coach why didn’t all of the black players and assistants leave? He’s not, none of the players ever alleged he was so stop with the go to line, “Ferentz is a racist.”

Good luck with Bielema as he will be a formidable opponent on the field and recruiting. It will be interstate to see if he has a career like Wisconsin or Arkansas. I think a mix between the two similar to Ferentz before he drops dead on a foot long hotdog……

tenor.gif

Reactions: flight 33
I just put them on ignore. Problem solved. I just don't get the appeal of going to another team's board to thump your chest about one recruit. It's a weird way to seek validation.
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree. I don't understand why anyone posts on other teams' boards.

I can understand checking out another board to see whats going on with recruiting or any sort of news but posting on it is dumb.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT