ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

Odd post. Who is this kid and has Iowa been in contact at all?
He's out of Iowa Western, his video looks good, reminds me of Drew Tate in his scramble/gunslinger ability. I'm no scout, but surprised he hasn't gotten better offers yet. Also out of Bellevue West, which Iowa has strong ties with

Reactions: scotthawk1964
Ok, I don't know who all tOSU is recruiting at RB, but with all due respect, isn't a 3* RB a fall back plan for teams like tOSU? What, are their no 4* and 5* kids left? :eek:
From what I read on 11 Warriors, he was very impressive in camp and I think earned an offer or is very close to getting one. We all know, if he signed with OSU, he would get bumped up to a 5 Star...right? ;)

From what I read on 11 Warriors, he was very impressive in camp and I think earned an offer or is very close to getting one. We all know, if he signed with OSU, he would get bumped up to a 5 Star...right? ;)

Without joking a 4 star for sure if OSU offers.

He sounded like one of those fringe 4*, high 3 like Goodson for Iowa. Or rb osu got 2 years ago Miyan Williams who wisely decommitted from isu for osu who will be battling for carries this year from stuff I read.

Reactions: Buck2427
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT