ADVERTISEMENT

*****Offical 2022 Recruiting Thread*****

I can understand a Nebraska troll, they were relevant a generation ago. I can even understand an Iowa State troll as they have at least some reason to be optimistic and because we share the state. But an Illinois troll? That's like a troll you get from the Dollar Store. You guys landed a bloated, past his prime dude that hasn't proven anything on his own. The only reason for optimism is because Illinois is so terrible, literally a garden gnome could do better than how things have been in the recent past. Congrats on your new WR.

Aww an apologist

Whatever you're into is no concern of mine. Recruits like him.

New to Illinois, and the HS coaches are gushing over him. Don't let the hurt from losing a recruit to Bielema bother you too much, or you'll have a rough decade. It's okay to be concerned after how he routinely finished above you before.

Ferentz is likable? Interesting take that I haven't heard before. Then again, you come from a fanbase that roots for a similar douche in Fran McCaffery.

Aww.
Get the **** out of here troll.

Not the Illinois HS linemen who want to play in the NFL; and not the Chicagoland recruits (and, HS coaches) who have known the Iowa program for decades.
Fitz is cleaning up in the Chicagoland area, imo. Don't underestimate BB and his recruiting prowess.

Reactions: badger-007
What does that have to do with a illinois kid staying in state to play for a new coach? the Guy said, no hisTory of success…didn’t iowa lose for 18 seasons in a row when Fry showed up?
No they did not. :mad: It was 20 seasons, so there.......:eek:

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. Iowa's relied heavily on Illinois kids. Bielema's making you worse whether you'll acknowledge it or not. If he actually wins games, you'll be very concerned. He's a lot more likable than Ferentz.

He absolutely is NOT more likeable than KF. He is and always has been a colossal asshat. Yes, that includes his playing days at Iowa.
He had an 11-29 conference record at Arkansas. Yup-you guys got a real winner there. You might get two years out of him before he blows out an artery.

Reactions: CyberJJ
Aww an apologist

Whatever you're into is no concern of mine. Recruits like him.

New to Illinois, and the HS coaches are gushing over him. Don't let the hurt from losing a recruit to Bielema bother you too much, or you'll have a rough decade. It's okay to be concerned after how he routinely finished above you before.

Ferentz is likable? Interesting take that I haven't heard before. Then again, you come from a fanbase that roots for a similar douche in Fran McCaffery.

Aww.

I seriously love your fire. It can't be easy being an Illinois football fan. Good for you and keep it up.

I don’t go over to read all the fiction. What did he say?
Here is what it is, word for word:
Justice Sullivan is a scrub

Arland Bruce is not a receiver.

Keagan Johnson is the third (maybe fourth) best receiver on his HS team

Cooper DeJean is a wildcat QB

Max Llewellyn would have been ours if we didn't mess it up

You wanted Eli Sanders

You wanted Tyler Moore

Jaden Harrell is ok

Labas is worse than our walkon

Liddle is good

Pittman is ok

Bowie is solid

Brecht is your best receiver in the class and may play baseball

You wanted Verdon

Twedt... ha

Howard Brown is a STUD

Jaylin Noel would start his RSFR season at HOK

Mylinski is ok

Freyler was wanted by Wisconsin

Marshall is good

You annoyed Purchase with your phonecalls

Michaud is solid

Silas is good

Karson Sharar is a skinny blitzer

Mendeszoon is solid

Gray is solid

Onyedim is solid

Hilson is a LB

Ralph is underrated

Petersen serves a purpose

Maybe kids want to play for a new and exciting coach that won the Big Ten 3x and coaches in their home state rather than a dusty old coach in Iowa that has allegations of racism hanging over him and only 2 championships?
"New and exciting"? That would even make Bret laugh!
🤣

Vegas says Nebraska (-9.5) @ Illinois on Aug 28th ~ guess they're not sold on the power of BB. Should be entertaining though 'cause somebody's gonna lose. Any guesses?

"New and exciting"? That would even make Bret laugh!
🤣

New and exciting...

187fyj5209fg9jpg.jpg

From what I read on 11 Warriors, he was very impressive in camp and I think earned an offer or is very close to getting one. We all know, if he signed with OSU, he would get bumped up to a 5 Star...right? ;)
Well...that is kind of how the “star rating” system works. 😉😉

Reactions: Buck2427
Maybe kids want to play for a new and exciting coach that won the Big Ten 3x and coaches in their home state rather than a dusty old coach in Iowa that has allegations of racism hanging over him and only 2 championships?
Let me guess...cyclown fan? 🤪
Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking. Iowa's relied heavily on Illinois kids. Bielema's making you worse whether you'll acknowledge it or not. If he actually wins games, you'll be very concerned. He's a lot more likable than Ferentz.
lol - Bielema is “likeable”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT