ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

12,390 Biden lead in PA now.

tenor.gif

Reactions: QChawks
Joe up 12k I’m PA time to call this bad boy.

Media is just milking it at this point. Silver indicated he felt you could have called the race last night. Decision Desk HQ is just an internet outlet but it seems to be the first notable source to have called the race.

I think the TV networks like CNN, Fox, MSNBC have just realized that holding off on calling it keeps viewers glued to the screens because all of the Biden supporters are sitting there waiting for the call like they are waiting for the ball to drop on New Years eve.

I pointed out earlier; in 2024 there will people voting who weren’t alive the last time a Republican candidate won the popular vote.
Another big issue for the Rs is the South. That Southern wall is starting to crack. GA might go blue. NC is now a bit of a swing state. TX is always talked about but while it's still red, the margins are tightening a little with each election.

Reactions: BelemNole
Ok. Let's start the bets. When will the race officially be called by major networks.

I say 4 pm CST. What say you guys and gals?

Ok. Let's start the bets. When will the race officially be called by major networks.

Whenever the count in PA is done. I don't know what time that will be, but that is the point in which they probably wouldn't have a choice.

They will milk it til then.

There is also a chance they are trying to hold off on a call until primetime. They lose out if they call it while everyone is at work.

Media is just milking it at this point. Silver indicated he felt you could have called the race last night. Decision Desk HQ is just an internet outlet but it seems to be the first notable source to have called the race.

I think the TV networks like CNN, Fox, MSNBC have just realized that holding off on calling it keeps viewers glued to the screens because all of the Biden supporters are sitting there waiting for the call like they are waiting for the ball to drop on New Years eve.

I think that's a bit of a misnomer at this point. I think most poeple are just like "ill come back when we have a winner." They'd probably see a bump by calling it.

I think that's a bit of a misnomer at this point. I think most poeple are just like "ill come back when we have a winner." They'd probably see a bump by calling it.

Maybe but I feel like a lot of people are staying tuned in waiting for that call.

They also might be trying to hold off for prime time so they can get the most views even for that short moment.

Reactions: Joes Place

2:00, another dump of PA is coming soon. CNN will call it then. I have a feeling Biden’s press conference tonight is because they got a wink from a news network today.

Last edited:
Reactions: srams21
2:00, another dump of PA is coming soon. CNN will call it then. I have a feeling Biden’s press conference tonight is because they got a wink from CNN today.

It's the other way around. CNN had no say in this. The campaign has their own stats people for their call and Biden has no need to talk to CNN viewers.

Biden will use primetime to to reach the most people possible on all networks including interrupting Hannity and Carlson on Fox.

2:00, another dump of PA is coming soon. CNN will call it then. I have a feeling Biden’s press conference tonight is because they got a wink from a news network today.

What time is his press conference today. I want to be watching live.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT