ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

You know that feeling when the opponent is beaten down so much that you almost feel bad for them, or at least a little empathy? This is not one of those times.

Show no mercy.
giphy.gif

There was almost no chance that Clarke County would pull Trump ahead of Biden in Nevada.

The media need to grow some balls and declare this race is over. Trump can piss and moan all he wants. This is over. It's time for the country to begin officially moving on.

Can't wait to be able to go to bed at a regular time tonight.

And with a smile on my face that Trumpty Dumpty won't be sitting in the Oval Office after January 20, 2021.

Can't wait to be able to go to bed at a regular time tonight.

And with a smile on my face that Trumpty Dumpty won't be sitting in the Oval Office after January 20, 2021.

Me too. Even last night, I went to bed on edge, fearing there was the chance of some anomaly happening that would pull it out for Cheetohlini. Now, the math is impossible and the EC will be too decisive to be challenged in courts.

Reactions: HawkBall23
AP is reporting a recount expected in PA. A little surprised that’s even an option without everything counted.

Me too. Even last night, I went to bed on edge, fearing there was the chance of some anomaly happening that would pull it out for Cheetohlini. Now, the math is impossible and the EC will be too decisive to be challenged in courts.
I was up until 3am hoping to see PA flip it was close, woke up from my nap to sweetness.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Democrats have won the popular vote in 7 of the past 8 elections I do believe.

That's why Rs don't want to get rid of the electoral college.
R's don't want to get rid of the EC because they don't want their futures hanging on what residents of California and New York chose.
The EC is in place for a reason, and it serves its purpose very well.

R's don't want to get rid of the EC because they don't want their futures hanging on what residents of California and New York chose.
The EC is in place for a reason, and it serves its purpose very well.

So everyone’s vote doesn’t count, got it.

Reactions: srams21

I would say so. With the current numbers trend, it's looking more and more like it'll be a 306 to 232 win for Biden (& America).

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
So everyone’s vote doesn’t count, got it.
Just as it's always been, I'm not sure why the left decided to hang their hat on that for the last 4 years. Well, we all know why, but it never seemed to be an issue before Hilary lost.

Just like a California judge trying to out law a herbicide that is rarely used in their neck of the woods, but is used regularly by farmers in the Midwest.

That's what the middle of the country is afraid of. Or small business owners that would go out of business with a Nation wide mandated $15 minimum wage.

Just as it's always been, I'm not sure why the left decided to hang their hat on that for the last 4 years. Well, we all know why, but it never seemed to be an issue before Hilary lost.

Just like a California judge trying to out law a herbicide that is rarely used in their neck of the woods, but is used regularly by farmers in the Midwest.

That's what the middle of the country is afraid of. Or small business owners that would go out of business with a Nation wide mandated $15 minimum wage.

Imagine if they put on tariffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT