ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Nevada is done counting for the day. Gotta love a state already way behind deciding to smoke a J for the night.
that's absurd, it's 6 PM out there right now and they're hanging it up in the middle of the biggest election in our lifetime, when a call could be made tonight if they got their shit together

Huge dump of nearly 70,000 votes in Maricopa County, AZ came and it went a bit for Trump. Not going to do it for Trump at all.

Getting closer in AZ. Prob not enough. Somebody made the remark earlier... as long as Trump still loses it would be hilarious if Fox jumped the gun on calling AZ

Walk into a room and see this. What do you do?

zp9_9wr6_400x400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chishawk1425
I may stay up later tonight and tomorrow than I should, but I'm going to bed on time or early Sunday night.

IOW, you better pull your heads out of your azzes, stop acting like wusses, and call this race that is over already by sometime Sunday evening; networks, AP and/or whoever makes it unofficially official!

Yes. It is all about me. [/Trumpist mindset]

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
Let’s clean this up. Kakert agrees. The 3 * says it’s official.

Fun week guys..
Edited thread title to add Purge

#Vote

The media has been wondering where Trump is today. Duh, he's staying home and social distancing. As he said, the coronavirus would go away once he stops doing superspreader rallies.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkBall23

I would love to see it gone. I said in same other thread that the Senate helps get disportional citizens to representation in the government. No reason to have that flawed redundancy. In the executive and legaslative branches. A flaw which let the minority party also take over the judiciational branch too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT