ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

kd8YPpy_d.webp

Biden wins with a 306 total in the EC if all the voting stops right now, and over a 4M advantage & just shy of 75M total in the popular votes. Just crushing Trump.

American electoral workers, for the only time in your life, listen to Trump. STOP COUNTING!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Haven't beaten MSU in 8 years, I'm actually pretty psyched, this is one of those wins that would make this year not a total loss.
Eh. I'll watch and get Hope's up if ahead etc. Good point I despise MSU and didn't realize it had been that long. We used to own them. I was in Indy that fateful day.

Reactions: pjhawk
Stacy Abrams led a movement that registered 800k voters after the 2018 Governorship was literally stolen from her. She needs to be the DNC Chair.
Just not buying Biden having a million more votes than Obama...she’s doing a fantastic job registering all the new voters no doubt..but as Joe says cmon man.

if Joe is our president I’ll support him like I’ve done for every president

Just not buying Biden having a million more votes than Obama...she’s doing a fantastic job registering all the new voters no doubt..but as Joe says cmon man.

if Joe is our president I’ll support him like I’ve done for every president
There is no fraud these workers and Secretaries of States are heroes facing death threats from the MAGAt terrorists m

Not into that...I voted Trump but if Joe wins fair and square so be it.
Good so renounce these ****ing traitors who are undermining our democracy. Last night when that Idiot spewed lies from the situation room was a new all time low.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT