ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Hard to feel bad for him when all we've heard the last 4 years is "own the libs."

tenor.gif

One more PA dump should do it. I imagine PA told the Biden camp it was coming today but for whatever reason it’s moving slow. Hence the reason why we are STILL WAITING for the Biden speech. Wish the media would grow a pair and call it. Unfair to the Biden campaign when we all know what’s coming.

One more PA dump should do it. I imagine PA told the Biden camp it was coming today but for whatever reason it’s moving slow. Hence the reason why we are STILL WAITING for the Biden speech. Wish the media would grow a pair and call it. Unfair to the Biden campaign when we all know what’s coming.

They are milking the moment and in the process preventing us from moving on.

That they are dancing to Rage Against The Machine is dripping with irony.
Yes but Killing In The Name Is actually right on for these covidiots and American Taliban dbags. Classifying that as dancing is a stretch though😆

Even with a couple slight stumbles, Biden sounds light years more like the POTUS in a ~5 minute update speech on the race status, than the actual POTUS - Trump - ever has in 4 years.

I realize the bar is like a micro-inch off the ground, so not much effort needed to clear it, but still.

Even with a couple slight stumbles, Biden sounds light years more like the POTUS in a ~5 minute update speech than the actual POTUS, Trump, ever has in 4 years.

I realize the bar is like a micro-inch off the ground, so not much effort needed to clear it, but still.
It was a great message of unity, grace and leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT