ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Biden stepping down at end of term - Direct tweet from his twitter. ***

The good news for Dems is that the Rs can no longer make it about Biden's mental and physical frailty.

The bad news is that they can still attack the Biden-Harris policies. They've spent years crafting their messaging to attack those policies.

A completely fresh Dem ticket would make it harder on the Rs. Sure, they have oppo research on folks like Newsom, Whitmer and Pete, but they can't hold them responsible for the real and imagined failures of the Biden admin.

Reactions: Bierhalter
She’s 20 years younger than Trump, and the she isn’t likeable line was run against Hillary. Look what that gave us.
She’s a competent, successful woman. That’s enough for me.
I am 200% sure hillary is way more likeable than harris and more popular

I really do not think dems are estimating the level of dislike for harris correctly, I mean, she is the anti-vote. if there were ballots with "no" on them she would beat even trump out for the win. she is a disaster.

Don’t know a ton about Kamala. Won’t leave it to giahrot or whatever this place is now to educate me.

I don’t buy the “Biden put country before party” bs- he had to be pressured into this.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyHawk and TDJ7
House Speaker Mike Johnson reiterated Sunday that any attempt by Democrats to sub in a new candidate in place of President Joe Biden is likely to be met by legal challenges.

Speaking on ABC's "This Week," Johnson said, "Every state has its own system, and in some of these, it's not possible to simply just switch out a candidate."

Johnson's assertion, which echoed remarks he made during the Republican National Convention, suggests a strategy Republicans could be looking toward should Biden decides to withdraw from the presidential election. "I think in states where it can be contested, I expect that it will be, and they'll have an interesting battle on their hands,” the Louisiana Republican said Thursday of a possible switch.

Johnson said there might be grounds for a challenge, given that Biden was the overwhelming winner of the party's primaries. "I think they would run into some legal impediments in at least a few of these jurisdictions," he told host Martha Raddatz. "We'll see how it plays out."
I hope the republicans spend a ton of resources on this. It is sure to work and I am positive they have great standing to do this. You know how successful they were in their election law related suits in 2020.

You should google bleach.
HE SHOULD ALSO GOOGLE SUCCESS, AT WHICH TIME HE WILL SEE A PHOTO OF ALPHA DAWG BRUHS LIKE DA HITMAN AND DA LUNCHBOX DRINKING ICE COLD SPRITE AND GETTING READY TO CASH FAT CHECKS AND SLAY SOME SMOKE SHOW MILFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU GOOGLE DA HUEY, ALL YOU FIND IS PEOPLE EATING DA SEMEN AND SOY IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND SPREADING DA AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA SECOND THING YOU SEE IS PHOTOS OF DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA PELOSI'S HUSBAND WISHING THEY COULD BE KINGS LIKE WE ARE IN DA SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuclear bomb? Usurpers? I'd love to hear what your sky screamer friends say if you're even keeled.
That debate was indeed a nuclear bomb. The talk of what happened today began immediately thereafter, political and media pressure was quickly applied to Biden to push him out—and the fallout from this is going to at best, a complete bitch to manage. They’ll expose themselves to hassle of defending litigation while trying to prop up a new ticket to donors and voters while playing from far behind.

Usurp is not a conspiracy or sky screaming. It is exactly what happened here. The only question is whether or not this was the plan going into the debate. There is no way his handlers thought there would be another outcome if they prepared him for it well. And if they didn’t do that…

That debate was indeed a nuclear bomb. The talk of what happened today began immediately thereafter, political and media pressure was quickly applied to Biden to push him out—and the fallout from this is going to at best, a complete bitch to manage. They’ll expose themselves to hassle of defending litigation while trying to prop up a new ticket to donors and voters while playing from far behind.

Usurp is not a conspiracy or sky screaming. It is exactly what happened here. The only question is whether or not this was the plan going into the debate. There is no way his handlers thought there would be another outcome if they prepared him for it well. And if they didn’t do that…

lol - if you're the normal guy out of your friends, I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the next meeting of the minds. Enjoy yourself and never be afraid of being creative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT