ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Biden stepping down at end of term - Direct tweet from his twitter. ***

Oh the lady from 30 years ago who can’t remember the event but now she says it’s sexy?
He was found liable in a court of law. He ADMITTED he grabs women by the P. You can’t address his visits to pedo island. Again, it’s not a dealbreaker for you. It would be for me, but I’m a better human than you are.

lol - you do realize the parties nominate just 2 candidates that have any chance of being elected, no? Disrupting that process is a blatant disregard for our democratic process.

Most of the sky screaming has completely stopped since the debate. Even my most hardcore leftists friends realize the obvious contradiction of sky screaming about saving democracy and then railroading someone else through the process in undemocratic fashion to get them on the ballot after backing an 81 year old who clearly didn’t have 2 years, much less 5. Comical if you can’t understand these optics through your partisan goggles.
House Speaker Mike Johnson reiterated Sunday that any attempt by Democrats to sub in a new candidate in place of President Joe Biden is likely to be met by legal challenges.

Speaking on ABC's "This Week," Johnson said, "Every state has its own system, and in some of these, it's not possible to simply just switch out a candidate."

Johnson's assertion, which echoed remarks he made during the Republican National Convention, suggests a strategy Republicans could be looking toward should Biden decides to withdraw from the presidential election. "I think in states where it can be contested, I expect that it will be, and they'll have an interesting battle on their hands,” the Louisiana Republican said Thursday of a possible switch.

Johnson said there might be grounds for a challenge, given that Biden was the overwhelming winner of the party's primaries. "I think they would run into some legal impediments in at least a few of these jurisdictions," he told host Martha Raddatz. "We'll see how it plays out."

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
The guy strung everyone along, hid out from the public for months. Late in the game, he challenged Trump to a bizarre and unnecessary debate where he exposed himself as a senile old man incapable of holding thoughts. A month later, he steps down and the people will have no choice over his replacement

I’m sure you believe everyone in the know thought Biden was sharp as a tax and his decline, those visible the last few years, was sudden and swift.

He, his administration and the party at large should have to answer for the gaslighting. We might get a sense in November whether voters hold them accountable or not.

No, that's not what I believe, I suspect it's a mixed bag of opinions regarding Biden's mental abilities. I believe the pressure on Biden to step down was more based on political abilities (can he win?) versus mental ability (can he govern?).

Of course, none of that has anything to do with concerns around the state of democracy in America - when it comes to the actual election and transfer of power in America.

And earliest debate in modern history is late in the game? Do you realize the debate was in June and it's now July?

Reactions: Tom Paris
I think if she selects Shapiro she could carry Pennsylvania. I also heard someone suggest Mark Kelly from Arizona which I think his background could sway some people. I really can't comprehend someone who was voting for Biden not voting for the Democrats because of Harris.
Kelly would be a good choice. It isn’t like Trump would go after a veteran or mock his wife for her speech difficulties after being shot in the head.
And, it isn’t like the braying jackasses here wouldn’t applaud riotously if Trump did that.

He, his administration and the party at large should have to answer for the gaslighting. We might get a sense in November whether voters hold them accountable or not.

No, that's not what I believe, I suspect it's a mixed bag of opinions regarding Biden's mental abilities. I believe the pressure on Biden to step down was more based on political abilities (can he win?) versus mental ability (can he govern?).

Of course, none of that has anything to do with concerns around the state of democracy in America - when it comes to the actual election and transfer of power in America.

And earliest debate in modern history is late in the game? Do you realize the debate was in June and it's now July?
Agreed. He and his administration can govern…not sure he could win.

It’s like you don’t comprehend what we say. Democrats DO NOT excuse gross behaviors by our elected leaders in any vein near the criminality of Republicans and their excuses for it. Just one more topic that isn’t a both sides thing.
Lol you excuse racism. But that's different im sure. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: Tom Paris
No. You're scared.
Nope, but I suspect you and your ilk are worried about the election, your candidate has escaped to his basement.

The 2nd half of the ticket had a complete meltdown failure last night in a call with major donors. The bottom line is your party is fractured going into the convention and the voters will not be happy going into November.

All the while the GOP just had the most successful Convention in the party's history.

Trump can beat anyone the Dems tap dance out onto the stage at their convention.

I'm just laughing my ass off at Diapers Joe hiding in the basement and tweeting out "I'm done".

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
I’m sorry. I forgot you know everything about every one.
He didnt quit for the reasons you said. Plain and simple. He quit under pressure due to health reasons.

Your comments were rediculously funny and the reader DOESNT need to know much to understand that.

You are a cult member

Nope, but I suspect you and your ilk are worried about the election, your candidate has escaped to his basement.

The 2nd half of the ticket had a complete meltdown failure last night in a call with major donors. The bottom line is your party is fractured going into the convention and the voters will not be happy going into November.

All the while the GOP just had the most successful Convention in the party's history.

Trump can beat anyone the Dems tap dance out onto the stage at their convention.

I'm just laughing my ass off at Diapers Joe hiding in the basement and tweeting out "I'm done".
0/10 Ryan. You suck at this as you do with most things in life.

Reactions: win4jj

Biden had no reason to debate him. He went from saying he would not debate him in the typical format, to publicly challenging him on Twitter to a controlled format via ABC and CNN that probably actually helped Trump by preventing him from rambling and saying his usual volume of idiocy with the time limits and a lack of fact checking when he did lie his ass off. There was no need for this. It was bizarre. He didn’t even have to debate him at all. It is insane they drug this out this long and exposed Biden in this fashion. Unprecedented political foolishness or genius, depending on what they do next.
—————
President Joe Biden on Wednesday morning stunned the political world when he announced he would not participate in debates sponsored by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, instead challenging his rival, former President Donald Trump, to two debates earlier in the year.

"Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020, since then, he hasn't shown up for a debate. Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal," Biden said in a post on social media seemingly aimed at needling his once and future electoral opponent, adding a reference to his ongoing New York hush money criminal trial: "I hear you're free on Wednesdays."

No, actually Trump just said in a speech yesterday that he doesn’t know much about Project 25. I know you don’t listen to his speeches.

He doesn't know much about much. But he's an expert about Project 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT