ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Biden stepping down at end of term - Direct tweet from his twitter. ***

He didnt quit for the reasons you said. Plain and simple. He quit under pressure due to health reasons.

Your comments were rediculously funny and the reader DOESNT need to know much to understand that.

You are a cult member
I’m a cult member? I’ll be damned. I always thought I was a normal guy that doesn’t want Trump to be president again. And I appreciate the way Biden bowed out. Carry on good friend. Peace.

Biden had no reason to debate him. He went from saying he would not debate him in the typical format, to publicly challenging him on Twitter to a controlled format via ABC and CNN that probably actually helped Trump by preventing him from rambling and saying his usual volume of idiocy with the time limits and a lack of fact checking when he did lie his ass off. There was no need for this. It was bizarre. He didn’t even have to debate him at all. It is insane they drug this out this long and exposed Biden in this fashion. Unprecedented political foolishness or genius, depending on what they do next.
—————
President Joe Biden on Wednesday morning stunned the political world when he announced he would not participate in debates sponsored by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates, instead challenging his rival, former President Donald Trump, to two debates earlier in the year.

"Donald Trump lost two debates to me in 2020, since then, he hasn't shown up for a debate. Now he's acting like he wants to debate me again. Well, make my day, pal," Biden said in a post on social media seemingly aimed at needling his once and future electoral opponent, adding a reference to his ongoing New York hush money criminal trial: "I hear you're free on Wednesdays."

In hindsight it was poor political strategy, because he was a disaster on the stage. However, at the time, he was "behind" and the belief was he needed to take risks to change the momentum. It was his opportunity for him to prove he was still with it, but he failed.

Of course there's probably some totally independent and above the fray doctors out there that would have claimed not debating at all is a blatant disregard of our democratic process. Know any moron doctors like that?

I know right? It's like asking Trump to act like and adult for a day! Just can't do it.
I don't think you behave like an adult and have no concern of your thoughts on anyone else acting like an adult in general.

Thank you for your contribution.

hotdog GIF

In hindsight it was poor political strategy, because he was a disaster on the stage. However, at the time, he was "behind" and the belief was he needed to take risks to change the momentum. It was his opportunity for him to prove he was still with it, but he failed.

Of course there's probably some totally independent and above the fray doctors out there that would have claimed not debating at all is a blatant disregard of our democratic process. Know any moron doctors like that?
They shot a nuclear bomb at their own city.

It was either profound stupidity by very smart people, or intentional beginnings of usurping the geezer. Either way, it isn’t a good look for the DNC.

The fact the power brokers let this happen dating back to last year is deeply concerning to me. I cannot fathom how anyone of above average intelligence looked at this guy a year ago and thought he had 5 solid years of juice left.

What should have happened was the Democrats should have been grooming a younger likeable successor for the last 3 1/2 years to carry the torch. Missed opportunity.
She’s 20 years younger than Trump, and the she isn’t likeable line was run against Hillary. Look what that gave us.
She’s a competent, successful woman. That’s enough for me.

She’s 20 years younger than Trump, and the she isn’t likeable line was run against Hillary. Look what that gave us.
She’s a competent, successful woman. That’s enough for me.
I’m not sure what your post is trying to convey other than Kamala will not beat Trump…..

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
They shot a nuclear bomb at their own city.

It was either profound stupidity by very smart people, or intentional beginnings of usurping the geezer. Either way, it isn’t a good look for the DNC.

The fact the power brokers let this happen dating back to last year is deeply concerning to me. I cannot fathom how anyone of above average intelligence looked at this guy a year ago and thought he had 5 solid years of juice left.

Nuclear bomb? Usurpers? I'd love to hear what your sky screamer friends say if you're even keeled.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT