ADVERTISEMENT

* Official FSU @ Duke Gameday Thread *

I run like a 50 year old and catch like a one year old.

Damn I could play wideout for Florida State

Down to the 3rd string QB..... already.....

Sure he had 3 plays, 3 TO, but DJU was given 5 games.....

If you believe the recruiting services and practice reports, Luke has the most talent of the three. I think it is wise to let him run it the rest of the year. Our goal has to be to keep talented offensive players like Luke, Kam, and Landon.

Angry Difficult People GIF by HULU

What are the betting odds on this new QB playing the rest of the game?

This dude is on pace to getting injured.
The Duke Dline are going after his knees. That dude was holding his leg at a weird angle like a minute after the whistle blew.

JFC, our receivers are so terrible, got to catch that for the freshman QB

I've been watching college football gor 50 years, and in those 50 years I have not seen as many terrible receivers as we managed to accumulate on this roster. They do far worse than nothing. They do not block. They do not hustle off the line on running plays to keep the DBs from crashing. They run lazy, sloppy pass patterns, so they rarely get open. When they do get open, it is more likely that they drop the ball than catch it.
None of them would be the #1 option on a Friday evening, post-happy hour beer league intramural team.

I've been watching college football gor 50 years, and in those 50 years I have not seen as many terrible receivers as we managed to accumulate on this roster. They do far worse than nothing. They do not block. They do not hustle off the line on running plays to keep the DBs from crashing. They run lazy, sloppy pass patterns, so they rarely get open. When they do get open, it is more likely that they drop the ball than catch it.
None of them would be the #1 option on a Friday evening, post-happy hour beer league intramural team.
Sadly accurate.

I think a lot of teams think that when they compare their WRs to Colorado's.

Hell, our crew couldn't compare to a mediocre high school team. We have THE WORST collection tion of pass droppers ever accumulated in one roster.

We'd be better off lining up our backup OL (who can't block) out wide.

I swear we should make MJJr line up with his heals on the sideline. Then there would be at least a remote chance that a back doesn't get outside him

I swear we should make MJJr line up with his heals on the sideline. Then there would be at least a remote chance that a back doesn't get outside him

His dad will never be displaced as a top-three all-time Nole for me. I hoped so much that MJJ would succeed like JJ after transferring from UGA, but no such luck to this point.

Hell, our crew couldn't compare to a mediocre high school team. We have THE WORST collection tion of pass droppers ever accumulated in one roster.

We'd be better off lining up our backup OL (who can't block) out wide.
I dont' think you'll find much sympathy about your passing game from Iowa fans.

I dont' think you'll find much sympathy about your passing game from Iowa fans.

I haven't watched much of iowa this season, but I'd trade our WR for your backup OL and we could create a better passing attack than what we have with our ish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT