ADVERTISEMENT

* Official FSU @ Duke Gameday Thread *

I am so pissed and over Norvell. He ****ing sucks so bad. Mother ****er making 10 million a year and has zero fire and can’t even save his young qB from a drive killing delay of game with Timeout to ref. I mean that is the type of shit a good coach has to be able to do.

Note that FSU's offense has scored 0 points. It's all special teams scores (if you consider the FG squad to be special teams). Freaking weird.

Reactions: noleclone2
7th
I am so pissed and over Norvell. He ****ing sucks so bad. Mother ****er making 10 million a year and has zero fire and can’t even save his young qB from a drive killing delay of game with Timeout to ref. I mean that is the type of shit a good coach has to be able to do.

Out of all his time here this may be the worst play calling of them all. If we had WjllieT calling plays tonight we'd be up 16-0

Nicky Ricky Dicky And Dawn Pillow Fight GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha
This entire team and staff are the most hatable team in FSU history. Coached bad and have no heart, play stupid low IQ football and unable to make any big plays due to horrible execution. Just horrible all of them.

Like I said. Just a big bag of shit. Keeping it real not a single player on entire squad I like besides kicker. The rest can go **** themselves.

Our program is in a world of hurt if we don’t suddenly find out we are indeed bound for a better conference. It’s really sad. I will always treasure what magically happened in 2013.

Mike is so ****ing cooked there is a slight chance he may resign end of season. He is an honorable guy and this lack of passion / mid life crisis thing means I could see him bail. Dude has major bank in life and is in early 40s

This is worse than any WT year; this team has no direction.

Why go back to BG?
What did he do before the 3 straight turnovers that said oh shit, we need that son of a bitch back in the game

Reactions: Chuck C
Rock bottom. We need to disband the program and play at a non-schlarship level
We could gather up guys at the IM field who would give better effort

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT