ADVERTISEMENT

***Official FSU vs Memphis Thread***

JoyfulMildCurlew-max-1mb.gif

Not really sure why Memphis didn't run a wheel route there. It's a guaranteed big gain against us.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I'd think giving him a couple drives to sit might help everyone. Prove a backup can / can't. See if the issue is the connection between the WR/QB. Give the D something else to look at. Shut up the boo birds. Clearly what he is doing AGAINST MEMPHIS isn't working.... how much worse could it be?!
This post reminded me of Bobby putting in Danny Kanell for a series or two at Clemson when Cholly Ward was struggling.
Cholly came back in for the winning drive and the fast break offense was born.
Edited. Danny, not Chris.

Last edited:
Even Mullen is saying make a change, it just isn't happening with DJ.

Whatever they are paying him, it's too much. Just doesn't seem to be a gameday player. And the OLine needs a revamp as well.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Defense lost any fight they had to start this game.

I gotta disagree. With the constant short fields they are defending, with the offense sustaining zero drives, the D has only given up 13? I'd say they are playing stellar. Esp with 3? turnovers and only gaining 67 yards in the half? The D is the only bright spot.

Time of Possession
Memphis: 17:57
Florida State: 12:03

Reactions: TennNole17
Headed to the candy store for a big bottle of the generic tequila that they just sit on the floor...too cheap to even give shelf space on the bottom shelf. Haven't had it I. A while, the guy who makes it is named Gujllermo Taggarto.
Anyone want a bottle? Might also swing by the seedy part of town ; see if I can find a meth dealer.

I gotta disagree. With the constant short fields they are defending, with the offense sustaining zero drives, the D has only given up 13? I'd say they are playing stellar. Esp with 3? turnovers and only gaining 67 yards in the half? The D is the only bright spot.

Time of Possession

Yeah, that was the best half the D has played all season

Time of Possession
Might have posted too soon, but was watching several players quitting on plays. Seem to pick it up a little after that. Will see how long it lasts (given our offensive ineptitude).

Reactions: funksouljon
Headed to the candy store for a big bottle of the generic tequila that they just sit on the floor...too cheap to even give shelf space on the bottom shelf. Haven't had it I. A while, the guy who makes it is named Gujllermo Taggarto.
Anyone want a bottle? Might also swing by the seedy part of town ; see if I can find a meth dealer.
I don't drink, but willing to try anything at this point. Can you pick me up a bottle of Jimbo Daniels?

Time of Possession
This!

Outta Ganja? Chill and watch the numbers continue to build against FSU.

Feel bad for DJ, no one is helping him. Coaching play calls. OLine. WR drops. RBs can't get going. He isn't doing much to help himself (check downs, reading d, pocket awareness), but this is a team failure.

I can't believe your RG wasn't flagged for illegal formation on the TD run. He was lined up a yard behind the line of scrimmage

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT