ADVERTISEMENT

***Official FSU vs Memphis Thread***

Would you guys take the mess in Colorado next year as your coach?
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

I am not trying to troll or flame but how is FSU this bad with all of its inherent advantages?

I am not trying to troll or flame but how is FSU this bad with all of its inherent advantages?
Discombobulated.
Huge turnover of players, including loss of basically all of the team leadership.
Play calling on offense has not adjusted to the different skill sets of Jordan Travis vs DJ U.

Reactions: funksouljon
Ok a lucky, iffy INT gave us the start of another possession. A few thoughts...

DjEw throws way better on the move.
DjEw is horrible at the RPO. On the 3nd down play after the pick, he had a huge gain on the keeper but handed off to Kam who was surrounded.

DjEw is horrible at the RPO. On the 3nd down play after the pick, he had a huge gain on the keeper but handed off to Kam who was surrounded.

It's like his under pressure decision making just lacks. The game seems to be going too fast for him a lot.

He seems dumb to me

Mike Norvell is a damn handsome man. I'm thinking about showing a picture of him to my barber to try to get that cut.

That's the extent of my substantive commentary on today's game. You guys really haven't at least tried a back-up QB yet? WTF? Trying to be Iowa or something?

That massive mistake going for it means we now HAVE to get a two point conversion to tie assuming d holds. So stupid. We should be down 7.

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT