ADVERTISEMENT

**Official FSU vs. North Alabama Thread**

Have we had a drop off in qb play? Nothing against JT, but we really haven’t.

From a arm perspective, IMO, Tate is likely better. From an extend the play and make chicken salad out of chicken shit, JT is top notch. He also hasn't been the same this year as he was last year. Something was reserved or off IMO. Flashes of it, yes, all game, he wasn't as electric as last year.

Might need to go back and watch the LSU game tho.

From a arm perspective, IMO, Tate is likely better. From an extend the play and make chicken salad out of chicken shit, JT is top notch. He also hasn't been the same this year as he was last year. Something was reserved or off IMO. Flashes of it, yes, all game, he wasn't as electric as last year.

Might need to go back and watch the LSU game tho.

I meant tonight, not all season.

Reactions: funksouljon
Have we had a drop off in qb play? Nothing against JT, but we really haven’t.

Just a couple weeks ago, the OLine had a good game, I was thinking "Jesus, if the Slim Reaper is watching this game, he is prolly crying about how crazy his stats would be with this improved line." I really felt bad for Blackman, never felt he was as bad as some stated he was.

Tate has been very good in relief twice now, bringing us back from behind after JT injuries. Starting is a different ball of wax. He will get a lot more reps in practice this week. You’d like to have your first start not be a rivalry game on the road. These next two games will tell us if he’s our guy next year.

Washington jumps us this week, I assume, which is been debated for the last few weeks, so not a big surprise after losing JT.
I will be pissed and write some sternly worded emails if those asshats drop us behind any of the one-loss teams.

Washington jumps us this week, I assume, which is been debated for the last few weeks, so not a big surprise after losing JT.
I will be pissed and write some sternly worded emails if those asshats drop us behind any of the one-loss teams.

Don't look now, but Washington winning tonight isn't a sure thing...

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT