ADVERTISEMENT

*****THEE OFFICIAL FSU vs. GT GAME DAY THREAD!!!!*****

There shouldn't be any question if DJ can launch it, problem is he does not read through his progressions, stares down Benson all day long, and has a slow release. He threw some very nice, deep and late balls. :cool:
I really only remember us throwing a couple of balls more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage...a poor throw, way off line, that got bailed out by a pass interference call and a completion for 15 or so yards on a 3rd and long.
No idea if that qas by design or dju made those reads...but either way there is no sugarcoating it, we were pathetic on offense today , looked like a 600 team, at best

I really only remember us throwing a couple of balls more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage...a poor throw, way off line, that got bailed out by a pass interference call and a completion for 15 or so yards on a 3rd and long.
No idea if that qas by design or dju made those reads...but either way there is no sugarcoating it, we were pathetic on offense today , looked like a 600 team, at best
You are missing the one up the right sideline where Benson actually got behind the defender, but the ball was placed on the wrong side of the white line.

Was a little surprised with the lack of attempts at all levels, outside the throws at the line of scrimmage. Can’t tell if it’s play calling, not making/rushing reads, or lack of ability in either the qb and/or the receivers.

Overall body language wasn’t great, and the palpable lack of urgency seemed out of character from a Norvell led team.

Like another poster stated…I’ve already moved on. Didn’t have high hopes going into this season, but am definitely left with a lot less after this first game.

Reactions: funksouljon
Dude, if I got someone like KU (or KB) coming over to my house just once for some benefits, I'm handcuffing them to the bed and throwing away the key. They ain't going anywhere afterwards.

lol j/k, but you get my drift
Well now you just made it weird....

Reactions: lucas80
Well now you just made it weird....
izorok-missed-the-joke.gif

That blows for you Noles fans today. You have a really good roster and a good coach, so don’t panic.

All I got was 13-0 responses when I mentioned the run game was broken last year. Even with JT. For whatever reason it’s still the same. We’ve been waiting on the same offense and it hasn’t happened.

There are more games to play. Rough start but we will bounce back. Is Iowa going g to light it up this year?
Define "light it up".. If you're asking does Iowa again punt the ever loving shit out of the football, then yes. You bet yer sweet ass Iowa is going to light it up!

#puntingiswinning

Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT