ADVERTISEMENT

**Official FSU vs. North Alabama Thread**

How's your kid holding up?
He's pacing in the Wash game talking Mrs. Alaska's ear off about the injury and how if the Gators lose we're their whole season next week. She's giving me the, "You created this monster" look. 🤣

As for JT, he had his head down the whole time he was on the field. What he doesn't know is Santa is bringing him a Travis jersey for x-mas.

What do the games today, other than yours, do for you? You win out and you make the playoffs, right? Nice season and good luck. Huge FSU and Bowden fan growing up. My Seminole hat was my signature.

I think in that respect nothing changes. Win out and we make the playoffs. Lose and we are out, as it should be.

I think in that respect nothing changes. Win out and we make the playoffs. Lose and we are out, as it should be.
Yeah, Vegas is with you on that. My research after posting tells me that no undefeated P5 conference champ has ever been left out of the playoffs and I’m probably preaching to the choir on that. No need to respond, I didn’t mean to interrupt. Good luck, I’m just hoping you finally have a coach that can work with the riches of Florida’s athletes.

According to posters on other boards, Norvell had words for the neckbeard UNA coach. Neckbeard apparently was trying to say something or explain something. Norvell gave him the death stare and cut him off.

Last edited:
FSU Needs to root for UGA and Oregon to win out and a Texas loss.

After hearing all of the talking heads talk about it, As of now it’s:

Big 10 winner
Texas
SEC winner
Either FSU or Washington

FSU Needs to root for UGA and Oregon to win out and a Texas loss.

After hearing all of the talking heads talk about it, As of now it’s:

Big 10 winner
Texas
SEC winner
Either FSU or Washington
Washington and FSU are both in if they win out. Period.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Washington is for sure. There’s a chance FSU gets screwed.
No. That is just some talking heads. An undefeated FSU and ACC champ who would have then beat a top 10 ranked Louisville is not being left out over a one loss BIG 12 team or a one loss B1G / SEC second playoff team who did not win conference championship.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Yes
We just need to take care of business and not worry about the noise.
These two games will be pretty tough, I think.
Indeed. We are UF’s season (get bowl elligible, shore recruiting, ruin rival’s dreams) and it is at the swamp. Win that and we then have to face a solid Top 7-9 Louisville.

Our D will have to ball out and offensive line get their crap together. Stable of running backs and two elite receivers help. Need a good game plan for Tate too. He has a good and accurate arm but he is still slow processing right now. Tends to lock on one receiver and holds onto the ball. That comes with real game experience (if at all).

If Tate struggles early at UF we may see Brock in some series due to his running ability and also having a good arm. It’s desperation time in two giant games with very inexperienced QBs…

We can win both though.

Yes
We just need to take care of business and not worry about the noise.
These two games will be pretty tough, I think.

Someone, can't remember who, pointed out last night that our defense is close to elite once they settle down and adjust to whatever an opponent plans against us. The defense is more than good enough to carry us these next two games.

After watching the replay of the tackle that took out JT multiple times, the more I am convinced that was dirty as hell. The defender threw himself into the back of his legs. Now, I don't think he figured he was going to cause a compound fracture with that move but he has to know the odds of injury are very high when you do that.

Last edited:
No. That is just some talking heads. An undefeated FSU and ACC champ who would have then beat a top 10 ranked Louisville is not being left out over a one loss BIG 12 team or a one loss B1G / SEC second playoff team who did not win conference championship.
Wait until Bama beats Georgia in the SECCG. Committee will be drooling, and if Washington wins out, it will be-
BIG Champ
Washington
Georgia
Bama

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT