ADVERTISEMENT

**Official FSU vs. North Alabama Thread**

Provided that Tate has it between the ears, we can get a good idea of what we can do with him at qb from watching the 2019 Memphis offense.

2019 AAC Championship Cincinnati vs Memphis

#FB19Flashback: Cincinnati vs. Memphis Presented By the Tennessee Lottery 11/29/19

GoTigers247 Film Room Episode 12- Memphis vs Cincinnati

Last edited:
Was so excited to see this year’s FSU team make a run into the CFP, but with the Travis injury it’s likely not going to end how I thought it might. Very unfortunate but wishing you tons of good luck because I think you’re going to need it, even to get past the damn gators this week.

Was so excited to see this year’s FSU team make a run into the CFP, but with the Travis injury it’s likely not going to end how I thought it might. Very unfortunate but wishing you tons of good luck because I think you’re going to need it, even to get past the damn gators this week.

The gators starting QB is out for the season as well with a broken collarbone.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I still feel good about our chances of beating the Gators and Louisville, but am afraid we'll get steamrolled in the CFP game.

Reactions: noleclone2
Our defense will keep us in any game.
Yep. We do have very elite and deep weapons as well at WR, RB, and TE. Only thing holding us back, and frustratingly so since it has been tough sledding for so long now, is our offensive line. If they could finally step up just a notch or two, we can score points with an average/inexperienced QB. Dealing with injuries there as well so if we could find a way to win these next two, we get a month to heal and practice Tate with the ones. Plus we get that monster Defensive Lineman transfer from Miami eligible who I hear is very dominant in practices.

Yep. We do have very elite and deep weapons as well at WR, RB, and TE. Only thing holding us back, and frustratingly so since it has been tough sledding for so long now, is our offensive line. If they could finally step up just a notch or two, we can score points with an average/inexperienced QB. Dealing with injuries there as well so if we could find a way to win these next two, we get a month to heal and practice Tate with the ones. Plus we get that monster Defensive Lineman transfer from Miami eligible who I hear is very dominant in practices.
Our OL seems to look better with Tate. His style of play is different and I think helps them. We shall see.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT