ADVERTISEMENT

**Official FSU vs. North Alabama Thread**

After the game, Heather D. She irked me when she was still doing sideline, now they give her a bigger podium. Didn't she get sent to the BIG or something for a while? But she makes some points that folks here will applaud.

Gotta give Heather credit for that; the line for the Gator game kinda backs what she's saying.

Just did the same. Game day apparel from here on out.
don't know if it is kosher to post his store, but jordantravis13 is a good thing to search

Men-Premium-T-Shirt-Heather-Maroon_66d539d7-027c-4c37-84b2-e4ab0a8b05d2_1600x.jpg

Corey Clark - Monday Miserychant Wake Up

“he has an NFL arm….he has an NFL body….he can be a good college quarterback”

“he’s two for two stepping up in the moment…let’s see if he can make it three for three and then four for four”

Reactions: funksouljon
Per another site:

I won’t go into specifics as to respect privacy of Jordan Travis, but I did want to pass along an encouraging update on Jordan :

From what we can gather through various sources, he had a procedure and it was considered successful. It sounds like the fracture he suffered was clean (a good thing, relatively speaking), per a couple of sources. And there’s an optimistic outlook for how he’ll do once he begins the rehab process.

That's all. Would prefer if we don't have a bunch of follow-ups or guesses on injury, timeline, etc. Made me legitimately happy yesterday evening when our staff was consistently getting good updates from different contacts.

Mike Norvell Monday press conference

FSU Football | Mike Norvell on Jordan Travis loss, confidence in Tate Rodemaker

Reactions: BelemNole
You spend a lot of time on Warchant.

Only YT stuff from Ira, Corey and JCS on Sat, Sun and Mon. Geenie Weenie was smart enough to hire most of the top FSU beat reporters. I wish Nee and the 247 guys had a much bigger presence on YT

Only YT stuff from Ira, Corey and JCS on Sat, Sun and Mon. Geenie Weenie was smart enough to hire most of the top FSU beat reporters. I wish Nee and the 247 guys had a much bigger presence on YT
I agree Ira is the best in the biz. I wish he'd head over to 247 sports.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT